Changes Are In The Wind

Animal

Well you never know when the wind will change your course in life. Susi and I are moving to Hampton, VA. The basic time frame is the 30th of September but that could change if I get a full time job before hand. I want all of you to know that this is not an easy decision to make but one that must be made for Susi's continued recovery from her health issues. The difference in her mental health as well as the physical health was amazing and was something I had not seen in 2 years. She was happy and the lady I married almost 10 years ago. I told Capt'n Hurricane today when we were over for the 4th of July party.. It was hard. He and I have been together pirating and friends for 30+ years. I will not be at PIP this year unless something happens that allows me to be there. I'm not leaving for good, just on another voyage in life. I will be at Blackbeard's festival next year and if I'm able and available, other events as I can make them. This is a big change for my wife and myself and I have my crewe's support. I hope to see you at PIP but if I don't, raise a mug for me if you will.

Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Animal, Events occur and we all adjust as we can. While you will be leaving many friends behind, rest assured you will be headed to friendly waters and a home with the colonial seaport foundation if you are interested. Please keep me posted and let me know if there is ANYTHING we can do on this end to help things go smoothly for you. PM headed to ya.

animal, do what ever you have to do... you and the misses come before all...and as far as raising a toast, i will gladly do so with the tankard i stole from you ( hey, it's my story :) ) and wish you the best in life, because you need to do what is best for you and your family...

and none of your peers can fault you for that...the best to you and yours... i am literally raising one now !! :)

AND while wearing my pirate garb for our 4th of july party !!! now how cool is that ??

We do what we must, mate. Good luck to ye and the wife and all health to ye both. A toast it is we will raise in Key West if ye'r not able to attend.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

My dear fuzzy friend,

Not only do you have your crew's support, but you have the support of your friends and pirate family as well. While I'm saddened at the thought you might not be at PIP this year, just think of all the great events you will be moving closer to. :)

I truly believe when one door closes, several more will open for you. I hope that each new door you and Suzi walk through, will bring you nothing but love, good health and happiness.

Love & Hugs

If you're gonna give me a headache, please bring me an aspirin!

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/

Thank you all for your words of support. Your words have touched me in many ways. Dutch, thanks for your offer. A PM is back at you. William, somehow I knew you would wait til everyone was falling down hammered and then call. :rolleyes: Lily, yes even tho I may not make it to PIp this year, other events open up. I'll be there as I can. I will miss all of you if I cannot make it but I'll be thinking of you all.

Thank you for your support, my pirate family,

Animal

Animal,

I for one am not very happy wit' ye! Who am I gonna come and bother when I've got time to kill in Orlando! Dangit man!

Oh, well I'll guess I'll just have to live with it!

(Sarcastically) I gotta go do what's best ..... yeah, yeah, yeah ..... blah , blah, blah......

Hey wait, I saw how hard you worked down there, (Sarcastic again), think there'll be an opening? The lady You intorduced me to seemed like she liked me.

Yeah go to Va, do what's best, I'll see if I an keep your parkin' spot from coolin' off!

Seriously, it does sound like it's best, good luck to Susi, oh, and you too!

Self Promoter Jim

Pirate Gear oldsutlerjohn.biz

American Civil War oldsutlerjohn.net

All the more closer to me... just think of all the trouble we can ....oops...

We're here to help and consider yerself already pressed for next year's Blackbeard festival and any others ye might be interested in.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

My Dear Animal,

Tis only a change in port, not a change in yer heart. You have the undying love and loyalty of all of your pyrate family, fer all o' yer days, no matter the port. I hope you will be able to be at PiP this year, as it is the greatest gatherin' o' the brethren because of our family. But if not, be rest assured that we will drink to ye, and call often. You and Suzi need to take care of yourselves, and everyone understands that. If there is anything we can do to assist ye in this journey, PLEASE call.

Who knows...those of us that drive may just take a detour....say to VA and take ye at sword point...with rum in the other hand...yeah, we can ply him wit that...and take ye to PiP anyways... Hmmmm, makes one think....

Yep. It could be done. :(

Love to you both, let us know how you are doing!!

Fayma

Who knows...those of us that drive may just take a detour....say to VA and take ye at sword point..

Fayma

Hey Dutch, Grace and I will be happy to tie him on the roof rack... oh wait, we have a cargo carrier, he can ride in comfort... might be a bit hot, but if it rains, he'll stay nice and dry....

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Well you never know when the wind will change your course in life. ....................................

Animal

Aye Animal, this certainly appears to be the year of change. Which is the natural order of the universe. I wish you and Susi the best of luck and hope everything works out well for you. We must make the changes and choices in our life and deal with the consequences of those actions. You will surely be missed at PIP, but I will look forward to having fun with you at the next Blackbeard Festival. May these winds of change fill yer sails, yer soul and yer heart. I feel lucky to have known you and had a lot of fun at PIP. I will never forget the night Diosa had you on a chain at the Schooner Wharf bar and you scared the locals so bad they drank extra Rhum. I hope to see again along this journey.

Captain Spike

good riddance to bad rubbish says i...... :P ...be off wit ya now...an be quick about it!!.... :P

:P ...wait.....he's comming CLOSER this way!??!.... :P

ahem... :( ....my good sir....ahem....i....i..... :P

oh...VIRGINIA.... :P ...still far from me....whoah....that was a close one. B)

aye Cappy....heard ya goinna need to whip him into shape.....you goinna need to borry me WHIP!?!?..... ;)

:P

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

good riddance to bad rubbish says i...... ;) ...be off wit ya now...an be quick about it!!.... ;)

:D ...wait.....he's comming CLOSER this way!??!.... ;)

ahem... ;) ....my good sir....ahem....i....i..... ;)

oh...VIRGINIA.... ;) ...still far from me....whoah....that was a close one. :D

aye Cappy....heard ya goinna need to whip him into shape.....you goinna need to borry me WHIP!?!?..... ;)

;)

ahhh, Master 'Dogge :D Ye never know where I might show up :D I might be at PIP, I might be at Blackbeards, I might be at the Lock house, I might be at yer back door or hiding in yer car :D that is the pleasure of me character, ye never know where I might appear. :D:P;)

Animal

good riddance to bad rubbish says i...... ;) ...be off wit ya now...an be quick about it!!.... ;)

;) ...wait.....he's comming CLOSER this way!??!.... :D

ahem... :P ....my good sir....ahem....i....i..... ;)

oh...VIRGINIA.... :D ...still far from me....whoah....that was a close one. ;)

;)

ahhh, Master 'Dogge :D Ye never know where I might show up ;) I might be at PIP, I might be at Blackbeards, I might be at the Lock house, I might be at yer back door or hiding in yer car :D that is the pleasure of me character, ye never know where I might appear. :D:D;)

Animal

that reminds me...i need to spray for vermin... ;)

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

Just wanted to do an update: Susi and I will be making our move the end of August. I will be doing the final move the 31st and my last day at work will be the 29th. I'll take Susi up the weekend before and then come back down for the final load and clean up of the apartment.

Dutch, I tried to send you a PM but it wouldn't let me. Check you messages. I'll be in touch.

Animal

• 3 months later...

Animal, mate, I hear ya loud and clear. Moving to CO meant giving up a LOT in regards to piratin' (me favorite pasttime...)

I fear I shall not be able to make this year's PiP, and more's the pity. I would so love to see all my pirate friends, and that definitely includes you and Doc.

But I understand where you are coming from. I hope that the change does ya both good, my friend.

We'll keep after it, and with luck, we'll be tipping a pint together at an event in the not-too-distant future.

Until then, keep sending smoke signals now and again. Fair winds and full sails, my friend-

Nigel

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

Who knows...those of us that drive may just take a detour....say to VA and take ye at sword point..

Fayma

Hey Dutch, Grace and I will be happy to tie him on the roof rack... oh wait, we have a cargo carrier, he can ride in comfort... might be a bit hot, but if it rains, he'll stay nice and dry....

I can see Animal now, riding on top of the heap like Granny Clampitt....

LOL

Good luck wit' that one, mates...

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

Fayma

I can see Animal now, riding on top of the heap like Granny Clampitt....

LOL

Good luck wit' that one, mates...

Hey, I like Granny!!! She didn't put up with any crap and had a skillet and a shotgun at the ready at all times!!! Gotta love those kind of women!!!

Animal

• 10 months later...

I forgot about this post (was looking for getting tentage ready). Well some of you know that the winds have blown Susi and I south again to Florida. This time we've landed in Vero Beach until the end of December. Lease runs out them and we'll make decisions before then. I have full intent to be at PIP this year. Might have to stay at a hotel headquarters with Hurricane as Susi doesn't camp well. I'll be splitting my time between the Fort and the events downtown. .

Animal