Body Modification and Pirates.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...the only problem we ever had..is with folks who didnt play well with others.

Well it's a new adventure for us, so we will of course play well with others, get me a drink and I may play to well with others, but that is neither here nor there. I'm on holiday, nothing counts!

But seriously, it is all new to us, and we're (well mostly me) really grinding to get all the information we can and take everything in, what we can do, we will for sure, I'm not shy about asking for help, granted I wish alot of you lived closer, I'm a visual learner most of the time.

We both are easy going folks, I'm a hippy at heart, I can't help but like almost everyone, then of course I'm also a Leo and a female, thats where it gets tricky/crazed :blink:

[quote

But seriously, it is all new to us, and we're (well mostly me) really grinding to get all the information we can and take everything in, what we can do, we will for sure, I'm not shy about asking for help, granted I wish alot of you lived closer, I'm a visual learner most of the time.

when i attended PiP, i tried to take a good look at everyone's garb for helpful hints down the road...sewing, especially period clothing, and reenacting is all still new to me...

seeing how to improve my garb, my look, etc., was sitting in front of my eyes... the biggest problem is sorting out what is hollywood or renfaire and period correct... being pc gets you into alot more than hollywood... it is a learning process

we didn't look bad, but more like newbies trying to learn... most of these people have been doing this for many years and have equal the amount in experience... and their garb, and accessories reflect that...

some day, we'll look like we've been doing this for many years, and our garb will reflect that also...it takes time and patience and alot of learning...

and people here are great about taking you as you are and helping out when needed during this fun trip :blink::huh::P

when i attended PiP, i tried to take a good look at everyone's garb for helpful hints down the road...sewing, especially period clothing, and reenacting is all still new to me...

seeing how to improve my garb, my look, etc., was sitting in front of my eyes... the biggest problem is sorting out what is hollywood or renfaire and period correct... being pc gets you into alot more than hollywood... it is a learning process

we didn't look bad, but more like newbies trying to learn... most of these people have been doing this for many years and have equal the amount in experience... and their garb, and accessories reflect that...

some day, we'll look like we've been doing this for many years, and our garb will reflect that also...it takes time and patience and alot of learning...

and people here are great about taking you as you are and helping out when needed during this fun trip :blink::huh::P

I agree, I'm trying to take in as much as I can now, so when it is actually physically in front of me I will be able to at least have an idea of what is pc and what isn't instead of starting out from scratch all around. I still have alot to learn, we all do, I'm sure everyone picks up some nugget of information daily, I love to learn, well so far I love to learn about this, it's all fascinating still, and hopefully will stay as such.

Granted I didn't expect to spend such a huge amount of time looking up the history of little things (which is really fun though, ha.)

I think newbies trying to learn is an awesome look! Again it's great to hear how helpful everyone is, it really is a great thing. I like to remember where I came from, seems like everyone or at least most here do, which is comforting.

[quote

I like to remember where I came from, seems like everyone or at least most here do, which is comforting.

everyone seems to be...that's what makes this so much fun :blink::huh::P hey, we got to spend the night on a ship in ohio !! even the 16 y.o. who doesn't like to play "dress up " got into it and had a really great time !! he got to fire a cannon !!

everyone seems to be...that's what makes this so much fun :blink::huh::P hey, we got to spend the night on a ship in ohio !! even the 16 y.o. who doesn't like to play "dress up " got into it and had a really great time !! he got to fire a cannon !!

I'm jealous that he got to fire a cannon!

Our daughter is really really mad about not being able to come, I told her that we want to go through it with just him and I the first go around or so (really it may always be us, oh come on she has Halloween and Christmas!) and get the kinks ironed out before adding her to the mix...she is not happy about that and keeps saying she's going to come and wear her witch costume (lovely.) So we shall see how that goes, stranding her at Grandma Hussy's (Grandma picked that name at her birth, don't ask) for the 9 days may scar her, I can see the therapy visits already.

BS !!!! bring her along !! the best thing we did was involve the kids !!! reminds us to never grow up !!

That's what I keep thinking, but then I worry about her sleeping and what not since she is only 4, well would be 5 by then.

We do plan to involve her for sure, but I think we both wanted to make a "dry run" to get a better feel of things ya know? I do know we are taking her to the Fort Myers festival, if they still do it this year, granted she has already been to that, I don't know if that is what she is mixing it up with and thinks we would go with out her to that this year or what.

And don't worry, I may end of caving on it, I stay home with her and we've spent very very limited time with out each other, I feel guilty doing anything at all with out her :blink: (hell she goes to the gyno with me, and that's not even fun!)

That's what I keep thinking, but then I worry about her sleeping and what not since she is only 4, well would be 5 by then.

Liam is only four and Aeva will only be 18 months. Trust me. You could bring her along and she would have her share of children to associate with if you decide to.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Liam is only four and Aeva will only be 18 months. Trust me. You could bring her along and she would have her share of children to associate with if you decide to.

Oh awesome, I was wondering if the kids were school aged or around her age, hrms, I may just make her day and let her know she can come, we'll see what the Mister says, who also thinks her and I are to attached :/

hammie callenish was onl about 4 or 5 months old....

Oh a new baby. Him (the Mister) and I were talking about next year or the year after and having a new baby, I'll either be very very pregnant or with a younger baby, we shall see. I'm currently enjoying spoiling this one rotten with all the time in the world!

Unless, of course, she wants to do it for her own personal satisfaction. There are people out there who are like that. Shouldn't they be encouraged?

Go Abigail go!

Absolutely. It is a great learning experience. I was just noting that she'd fit right in either way or even half way in between. Being a completest myself, I understand the urge to do something as correctly as my wallet will allow when something catches my interest.

I'll bet you'll like Willie Wobble and his group, Abigail.

Edited by Raphael Misson

“We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.” –Carlos Casteneda

"Man is free at the moment he wishes to be." — Voltaire

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

I just wanted to make sure that they weren't going to be a huge deal, hopefully the effort in other areas will stand out more so then my implants, for once.

If not we do have a surgeon, yes? Surely I can walk him through how to remove em for me if I do get drunk enough and change my mind. (The thought scares me)

Sure!! I'll take care of those implants for ya'...

Mission_Positioning_Tools_small.jpg

I'll bet it's just like popping a bottle cap...Snap-ping! Zip! Tinkle, tinkle, tinkle...

Edited by Raphael Misson

“We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.” –Carlos Casteneda

"Man is free at the moment he wishes to be." — Voltaire

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

• 1 month later...