Pistol for sale

my pyrate pistol.... HAS A NEW HOME, with a pubber too! Thanks for lookin.

I also have this bayonet converted to a long knife. It was an Argentine 1895 bayonet that i turned into this piece. Black leather covered metal scabbard tha i modified from frog tab to belt hook. Padauk wood handles, brass guard. $55 shipped. Blade is 15 1/4", 21" overall.

argentine.jpg

I'll keep this updated.

Thanks for looking.

Bo

Edited by Capt. Bo of the WTF co.

Sorry t' hear the fates are diddling with ye lad ....hope the seas calm soon for ye lad ...a fine gun and such ye have there, wish I could be of more assistance at this time. But, alas I've got more guns right now than I can afford to be sittin' on m'self

I gotta charge the batteries on the camera again, so pictures of more shtuff tomorrow. Mostly clothing and small items for kit. I do have a writng desk, laptop/table top kind with a copper plate on the front punched with a heart design, a black hat size 7 tacked up on one side, new only worn once by my son, a pair of Mary Diamonds shoes, size large, 11-12 I think, new never worn, a couple of maple fifes and a bunch of other stuff. If anyone is interested, check back tomorrow, I'll hopefully have pictures up. Thanks for lookin.

Bo

I gotta charge the batteries on the camera again, so pictures of more shtuff tomorrow. Mostly clothing and small items for kit. I do have a writng desk, laptop/table top kind with a copper plate on the front punched with a heart design, a black hat size 7 tacked up on one side, new only worn once by my son, a pair of Mary Diamonds shoes, size large, 11-12 I think, new never worn, a couple of maple fifes and a bunch of other stuff. If anyone is interested, check back tomorrow, I'll hopefully have pictures up. Thanks for lookin.

Bo

I'd be interested in those shoes for sure.

Of course the one item I forgot to put in the photos is the one someone is interested in! My computer on dial up only does two pictures at a time...sometimes... without locking up, takes ten minutes for that. Anyhow, here is what I have so far:

miscstuff003.jpg

miscstuff004.jpg

The trunk is 12 w X 8 d X 10 h, round top- $25 shipped

Desk is SOLD.

Hat is sz. 7 cocked on right side- SOLD

calf split leggins, 21 tall, 14 diameter at ankle, 18 diameter at top, $30 shipped

Maple fifes (2), jaw-harp, $25 shipped I have an Old Fort Snelling music book I'll throw in.

Two clay pipes, SOLD

Thanks,

Bo

Edited by Capt. Bo of the WTF co.

I'll get the shoes out later and get some more stuff posted. Busy day, but I'll ask $35 shipped on the shoes. Niko is first bidder of course.

If the shoes are PC style, I'd be interested. I don't know what they are, so will have to wait and see them.

My shoes vary from 10-11 or so (based on shape). Depending on how they are made, they could fill-in until better ones are bought.

(Shoes are my next purchase after money starts flowing again.)

-John "Tartan Jack" Wages, of South Carolina

178804A2-CB54-4706-8CD9-7B8196F1CBD4.jpeg

Finally got the pics. Shoes are bigger than I remembered, sz 12-13.

miscstuff005.jpg

My son has the 10-11 size pair, he just tried them on and has outgrown them. They have some wear, maybe two events, so he says let 'em go. $25 for those? Just like the ones pictured but smaller size.

Bo

I could use the 11-12 ones as they runs a little small. Normally I wears an 11, but If'n they will fit me feet. What size be your feet mate? Twas about to order a pair of them from Mary, but since ye are needin' the money, I be glad ta help yerself an meself too!

I got these for my son to grow into, his feet are longer than mine, he is in between 11-12 right now, and doesn't get out to events because I don't either. These are 12-13 according to the sticker, but Niko has first call on them. If he decides not to take them, you are next in line, Thanks.

Bo

Of course the one item I forgot to put in the photos is the one someone is interested in! My computer on dial up only does two pictures at a time...sometimes... without locking up, takes ten minutes for that. Anyhow, here is what I have so far:

miscstuff003.jpg

miscstuff004.jpg

The trunk is 12 w X 8 d X 10 h, round top- $25 shipped

Desk is SOLD.

Hat is sz. 7 cocked on right side- $20 shipped

calf split leggins, 21 tall, 14 diameter at ankle, 18 diameter at top, $30 shipped

Maple fifes (2), jaw-harp, $25 shipped (I think I have an Old Fort Snelling music book I'll throw in if I can find it)

Two clay pipes, one tavern style, aged with tea grounds and held over a beeswax candle, (I don't smoke), and one reed stem cast in original molds over two-hundred years old, the reed came from the Boone Home property in Defiance MO, actual river cane brought from Kentucky, still grows on site. $25 for both shipped.

I'll get the shoes out later and get some more stuff posted. Busy day, but I'll ask $35 shipped on the shoes. Niko is first bidder of course.

Thanks,

Bo

Bo, I am interested in the size 7 hat; is it felt? If so, please consider it sold. -Shay of the Keys

Hey, Bo

Do you still have the men's 12-13 colonial shoes? How much?

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Ok.. coolies. Lemme talk to my nephew (since they would be for him IF purchased).

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Looks like all I got left is the small trunk, the blade, the leggins, and stuff in the other threads if Pyrate leather wants the other shoes. I got all the guns sold but one Uberti Hawken reproI have on another forum that's way outta period for pyrates. Some musical odds-n-ends in another thread. That's about it, unless anyone is interested in the kids clothes or ACW clothes also on another thread here. I was thinking about letting my two Bushwhacker revolvers go too, but since I got rid of my .45 AMT and my Taurus .22 mag as well, I may keep them awhile longer. One is a steel-frame 1851 Colt Navy .36, and the other is a steel-frame Remington 1858 .44. I'm gettin too beat up to play Bushwhacker from horseback anymore, so maybe I'll just let go altogether.

Bo