Campfire

Well, there are usually several stumps involved, a couch or two to burn... Maybe a christmas tree and top it off with Marshmallows and drunken madness... Yeah, that's about the recipe.

Have fun!

Cook and Seamstress to the Half Moon Marauders

Lady Brower's Treasures, Clothing and other treasures

Hell Hath No Fury like the Wrath of a Woman... No that's it. She doesn't need a reason.

www.myspace.com/halfmoonmarauders

www.myspace.com/faerienoodle

Well, there are usually several stumps involved, a couch or two to burn... Maybe a christmas tree and top it off with Marshmallows and drunken madness... Yeah, that's about the recipe.

Have fun!

Hell Hath No Fury like the Wrath of a Woman... No that's it. She doesn't need a reason.

Well, ye both sound like ye may have a bit more fun than me when ye have fires at night...

I just have a nice lil pit in the ground...in which I burn wood...not couches...just wood...and I'm out of marshmallows...

I knew that dream meant SOMETHING! ;)

Just wood?

Maybe its cuz me and me mates are young and stupid but we throw more than wood in a fire....Old generators, couches, tires, wooden pallets, rugs...whatever...lol

I have been reclaiming some of the farm. So my fires are usually about 6 feet high and take several hours to burn down. All I have needed was wood, two matches, and two pizza boxes.

Git up of your asses, set up those glasses I'm drinking this place dry.

Just wood?

Maybe its cuz me and me mates are young and stupid but we throw more than wood in a fire....Old generators, couches, tires, wooden pallets, rugs...whatever...lol

Well, unfortunately I live in an area where there is a lot to be seen by everyone else, and most of the people around here are skittish enough without mysterious things burning in my yard...so I stick to wood.

First we begin with a very large Wicker Man ....and stuff him full of dunderheads, lawyers, politicians, deceitful strumpets, mutineers and/or deposed pirate lords ....Then we light that MUTHA' UP!!!! and sing "Kum Ba Ya"

Sounds like quite an enjoyable time. ;)

Nay, me an me mates are all old and stupid too (well, myself not so much, most of the gent's involved are supposed to be "adults"). lol. Though I don't know about the generators going in... :-/

Mr. Blackthorne, I am truly sorry about your neighbors and their skittishness. Just invite them to the party! (and get some marshmallows. Smores make everyone happy)