RootJack Makes Port

RootJack

• 2 weeks later...

First question answered, and episode 2 posted.

good one Mate! I like the Vids will they available for podcasts?

Well, I have them posted on Facebook and Youtube currently. That last one was fairly large (28meg), and I would imagine that be a pretty big download for most. The video services make it easier for folks to download, even if it means they can't take it with them. I guess I'll have to see where the currents take us.

I have tried contacting you by your website, but have not receive a reply. I would like to order yar find beverage to sell in my pirate store in St Augustine and possible on-line at www.piratefashions.com.

Tiger Lee

I have tried contacting you by your website, but have not receive a reply. I would like to order yar find beverage to sell in my pirate store in St Augustine and possible on-line at www.piratefashions.com.

Tiger Lee

Tiger, sounds fantastic. I'd love to talk with ye about it. The easiest e-mail to remember is the (info) e-mail at (rootjack.com).

Arrrr.

I was hopin t' find some Rootjack t' bring home from NorCal, since we can't get it in Canada.

Oi! and sigh! I failed in me quest....

Aye. That be a mighty long shipment from the lesser known pirate port of Elkhart, Indiana. The online lubbers over at ThinkGeek.com do sell and ship RootJack 4-packs to sailors looking to fight scurvy coast to coast, U.S. and Canada.

• 4 weeks later...

Tiger Lee, your quote has been sent! Let me know if ye did not receive it.

Bonus News:

RootJack just won a bronze in the July issue of the trade rag, Beverage World magazine in the carbonated soft drink (CSD) category. Candidates were judged based on innovation of ingredients, packaging and positioning as well as overall uniqueness. Winning anything against the major players is quite a prize indeed.

• 2 months later...