the first of many pistols for sale

plainmurdoch.jpg

Scottish Murdock style pistols were developed during the 17th century and as the 18th century began they were favoured by the Scots as a compact and deadly sidearm. I have couple of these in stock that I'd like to put into the hands of pyrates. They have been prepped and test fired to proof the barrels. They spark well and have fired just fine, with a belt clip on the offhand side. They make a fine addition to your impression. There is a silver disk on each side of the grip that can be personalized with a monogram or any image you prefer by your local engraver. With a full delivered price in the US of just $300.00 complete and ready to add powder and shot right from the box. I'll cover the S/H and insurance. You can ask Silkie, Patrick or others here if I deliver a quality product.

I stand behind every weapon I sell, because I'd prefer not to stand in front of them.

PM me if you're interested and we'll make arrangments for payment and delivery.

I've been planning on doing new pics of a lot of the weapons I sell and can get for sale; decided "No time like the present to begin"...

Murdockonmap.jpg

murdockclip.jpg

With a detail of the offhand side of the Murdock Pistol showing the belt clip

I think we definatly need to get together once i start producing thes blunderbuses. right now I only have 4 prototypes, 1 full size i shrot buss 1 pistol, and one duckbill pistol. but these are prototypes

id.jpg

I've been planning on doing new pics of a lot of the weapons I sell and can get for sale; decided "No time like the present to begin"...

Murdockonmap.jpg

murdockclip.jpg

With a detail of the offhand side of the Murdock Pistol showing the belt clip

I think we definatly need to get together once i start producing thes blunderbuses. right now I only have 4 prototypes, 1 full size i shrot buss 1 pistol, and one duckbill pistol. but these are prototypes

Beggin' yer pardon cap'n; but be that bee-utiful green hilted cutlass fer sale????

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

That was the proof load and it was fairly accurate too, hit a dinner plate sized target at 50 feet ... the barrels have all seemed strong and solid and they have been great sparkers

Nice!

Now, if my bonus comes through I'll be sending a PM.

My Black Watch pistol has been looking a little lonely and I think it needs a playmate!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...