Grace Roll Call

Kian McBrian

This looks like a great event to attend..I know myself and some of the other Half Moon Marauders will be there!! Who else is thinking of going? That way we can keep a weathered eye out for each other :) It would be nice to finally meet some of the Pub members in person and have a few drinks...as i am sure you are all aware of by now...I love to drink a bit :blink: but who doesnt lol

m_88912d35e54b4e34952d9677df54b55f.png

Half Moon Marauders

Irish Diplomacy... is the ability to tell a man to go to hell so that he looks forward to making the trip.

• 2 weeks later...

We're hoping to be there but, I'm having some recalled parts for the clockwork in m' chest switched out, a few days before. Hopefully I'll be up to the drive. God knows I try to beat the Devil at every step. Seems there has been something to block my coming to this event now for 3-4 years running.

Im going to this one for sure! Looks to be a smashing good time! are you guys camping out for this one(id like to know how quickly i should sew my tarp lol)?

Monsieur René Truffaut - Sailor - grenadier - flibustier - free man (for now)

.........I am french, why else would i have this outrageous accent, you silly man!..........You don't frighten me, English sea dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Capi-tain" you and all your silly English Pieeer-raghts........

Oh yes, if you hear a lady's scream in the night, it's me. I'm not good at camping, spiders always try to steel my bed.

I am soooooo excited about this event, and look forward to meeting you all!

Cook and Seamstress to the Half Moon Marauders

Lady Brower's Treasures, Clothing and other treasures

Hell Hath No Fury like the Wrath of a Woman... No that's it. She doesn't need a reason.

www.myspace.com/halfmoonmarauders

www.myspace.com/faerienoodle

If you plan on attending as a reenactor, and you haven't contacted me, you should probably do so. I don't want to discourage you from attending* but I'd rather not have people showing up out of the blue intending to participate, and expecting to have an allotment of camp space and firewood and what have you.

Also note, discussion on this event is taking place here. To keep my sanity, I'm not going to be discussing it here, or on skirmish, frontier folk, the brethren's mail list, or any of the other places I post or lurk.

Yrs&c,

Blackjohn

*Well, I might... it really depends on how accurate you are. If your stuff isn't up to snuff, then I am going to discourage you from participating.

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.