Pirate/Firefly t-shirt

I have long wanted to design a shirt which touches on my two obsessions. Pirates and Firefly. I've finally done just that with my Pirate Shirt (Pirate/Sea Rover as it translates into Chinese) by creating something that Jayne or any pirate might wear comfortably about their respective ships. I'm selling these on both men and women's shirts for $20.00. This cost covers shipping and the shirt. Please send payments to my paypal account at sweet_h2o@excite.com by June 11th. Shirts ordered on or before June 2nd are only $18.00, so take advantage of the discount.

Wear them with pride at your next shiny shindig or pirate gathering.

WilliamPacesFireflyPirateShirt.jpg

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

I'll take one when payday rolls around! Well done!!

choice on colors??

I have long wanted to design a shirt which touches on my two obsessions. Pirates and Firefly. I've finally done just that with my Pirate Shirt (Pirate/Sea Rover as it translates into Chinese) by creating something that Jayne or any pirate might wear comfortably about their respective ships. I'm selling these on both men and women's shirts for $20.00. This cost covers shipping and the shirt. Please send payments to my paypal account at sweet_h2o@excite.com by May 11th. Shirts ordered on or before May 2nd are only $18.00, so take advantage of the discount.

Wear them with pride at your next shiny shindig or pirate gathering.

WilliamPacesFireflyPirateShirt.jpg

sig2.jpg

No rest for the wicked! Wait a minute... that's me?!

Choice on colors!!!!

Rats, we're Browncoats. What other color would you want? :rolleyes:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Again, my apologies to everyone who placed an order. I haven't had an order hit so many stumbling blocks in a long, long time. For those of you who ordered early, I was able to secure more orders and fill the minimum numbers I needed to run the shirts. Still, it was delayed again. I was sick for the last week and a half, but this was not the cause. I had three different people order shirts by mail or paypal who did not tell me what sizes they needed, and it took numerous emails and calls to get them to answer. I just got the last one yesterday. The shirts are ordered, I'm on the printing schedule at Ty's place and if the place doesn't get hit by hailstones the size of cats, the shirts will go out early next week.

I'll send something extra for the wait.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...

Any update on these?

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog