Encampment tryout?

My wife and I will be attending this event. We've been planning for months. This will be the first event we are attending in PC gear. I'm wondering if it is possible for us to hang out in the PC camp for a bit and see what it is like. We both have interest in attending other events already. Who would I need to contact or ask politely (please) to test the waters for a few hours?

Thanks in advance for any info.

ihtcbanner.jpg

That would be Capt. Pern, as last year non pc folks were only allowed in the camps at certain hours...,unfortunately, I do not know what those hours are yet this year, although as along as the camps are open to the spectators, you should be welcomed in...

No matter what time though, feel free to come by the pirate hunter camp, if necessary we will step outside to say ahoy and chat...damnation, I might even put ye to work!

Edited by Capt. Sterling

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

That would be Capt. Pern, as last year non pc folks were only allowed in the camps at certain hours...,unfortunately, I do not know what those hours are yet this year, although as along as the camps are open to the spectators, you should be welcomed in...

No matter what time though, feel free to come by the pirate hunter camp, if necessary we will step outside to say ahoy and chat...damnation, I might even put ye to work!

Thanks! I will. And we will be PC - trust me, lots of work and research have been done - with much more to do.

n526093700_1758281_6546960.jpg

Edited by Mooseworth

ihtcbanner.jpg

...I'm wondering if it is possible for us to hang out in the PC camp for a bit and see what it is like....

Mooseworth...

WARNING!!!

Period correct encampents are HIGHLY ADDICTIVE!!! :huh: Be ready to instantly fall in love with the idea and the comradery that goes with such encampments.

Seriously... it's addictive and will snatch and pull you in faster than you can say "WHOA"!

:::Clears throat::: in otherwords... you will SO love it.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

• 2 weeks later...
The encampments are addictive and a hogshead full of fun! We will be about 10 feet outside the roped off encampment and you're always welcome to stop by to chat or have a wee dram ...or shop :lol: "wanna buy a flintlock?" :lol:

Uh, why yes! I am the guy who asked you to bring a Fish tail and or the French Calvery weapons. I may also get a pistola as well. I am in fact waiting til the festival to buy. (Been saving my pieces of eight)

:lol:

ihtcbanner.jpg

I'll be bringing a small selection (due to the economy ...mine :rolleyes: ) of pistols and a few blunderbusses and cutlasses and swords and knives ...currently I don't have any long guns in stock but I will have some within a few weeks. If there is something you want that you have seen elsewhere I'll let you know if I can get them and the prices to you!!!

It is addicting mate. I stepped into the blackbeards crewe camp last year for all of 3 seconds..and now...well lets just say iv done a lot of reading ...and spent so much money....*cries

Monsieur René Truffaut - Sailor - grenadier - flibustier - free man (for now)

.........I am french, why else would i have this outrageous accent, you silly man!..........You don't frighten me, English sea dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Capi-tain" you and all your silly English Pieeer-raghts........