me needs a gun!!!!!!!!!

Dutchman

I do believe the 'rail gunn' Dutch is lookin' for would be this kind...

onguard.jpg

Or some such similar...

gunboat3.jpg

Cool site....

http://www.johnsmilitaryhistory.com/gunboat.html

Edited by Dorian Lasseter

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

A script changed on us and I'm going to need a little more fire power on board the Explorer this year. I want to beef up with a second swivel. Sutlerjon, how much powder ya think that quaker will hold?? :rolleyes: I'm kidding folks!

Actually, the quaker is going to be a static display ashore for CSF.

A script changed on us and I'm going to need a little more fire power on board the Explorer this year. I want to beef up with a second swivel. Sutlerjon, how much powder ya think that quaker will hold?? :lol: I'm kidding folks!

Actually, the quaker is going to be a static display ashore for CSF.

Well Dutchie,

WHY DON'T WE LET ROBBIE LOAD AND FIRE IT I BET HE'D REALLY LIKE TO DO THAT FOR YOU BECAUSE HE REALLY LIKES TO DO THINGS FOR YOU AND OF COURSE LOADING AND FIRING A WOODEN CANNON IS SOMETHING THAT SOMEONE OF HIS MENTAL CAPACITY WOULD CERTAINLY LIKE TO DO FOR YOU I CAN JUST HEAR HIM NOW ......

"COUSIN DUTCH CAN I PROOF THE CANNON YOU JUST GOT FROM SUTLER JOHN? YOU AND COUSIN JOHNNY SHOWED ME HOW TO LOAD AND FIRE A CANNON THE LAST WE WENT FISHING AND I KNOW I CAN DO IT BY MYSELF"

So yeah Dutch you stand off a safe distance and let Robbie test the fire the danged thing.

To answer your original question 3/4 of a lb.

Self Promoter Jim

Pirate Gear oldsutlerjohn.biz

American Civil War oldsutlerjohn.net