Archangel Camp Planning

Jack Roberts

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was a tropical storm..... last year was the microburst, but darned if we didn't make time to the marina!!!......and people wonder why I never rig the Explorer for sailing at events. i figure if a stray spark does not ignite the sail than the extra windage would just flip us. looks like its gonna be a wet festival. oh well

--------ATTENTION--------

Camp setup for tomorrow will start at 8am. I should be on site around that time. I will have to take off to pick up Brig and the little one around 9am.

But should be there to kick things off. Please let me know if you will be there around that time so I know who to expect.

O'Keefe's I will be in Hampton late this afternoon to measure out the site. I'll call you to let you know. See all you there!

--------ATTENTION--------

Camp setup for tomorrow will start at 8am. I should be on site around that time. I will have to take off to pick up Brig and the little one around 9am.

But should be there to kick things off. Please let me know if you will be there around that time so I know who to expect.

O'Keefe's I will be in Hampton late this afternoon to measure out the site. I'll call you to let you know. See all you there!

We'll be rolling into Hampton early in the afternoon... Before 3:00 PM I imagine, but we may sleep in a bit and not get there as close to noon as I originally suspected.

And Trish and Shannon will likely arrive late Friday... How late is yet to be determined.

Michael_banner.jpg