Santa Maria!!

theM.A.dDogge

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmmmmmmmmmm ball gowns.....seems a right good time to start those. start sewing lad, or we hang you in the gibbet.

there mickey now all the lasses have nagged the canadian, teasing lad, just had to get in on the nagging :P

it was a grand event and lady constance anytime you want to share recipes i would gladly get on board. thanks again to all our hosts . I hope the event will allow the santa maria to continue floating well.

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

DSCN1629.jpg

Well if it isn't bloody Twinkle Toes up in the rigging... now ye know why he's called Dogge and not Cat... not one ounce of grace, bloody landsman... :P

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Awesome pictures!! Really want to go for next year..still picking up steam this year just doing local events for now...next year with some vacation time saved for work and a better kit I am gonna plan on getting to as many of these as possible...Looks like sooooo much fun, and again great pictures by everyone!!

m_88912d35e54b4e34952d9677df54b55f.png

Half Moon Marauders

Irish Diplomacy... is the ability to tell a man to go to hell so that he looks forward to making the trip.

DSCN1629.jpg

Well if it isn't bloody Twinkle Toes up in the rigging... now ye know why he's called Dogge and not Cat... not one ounce of grace, bloody landsman... :P

LMAO!

Not a good time to take yo'r slingshot or even use as target practice, eh?

:::le sigh::: Back in m' younger days I could have walked across that yardarm likes a cat. ;) :::le sigh:::

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

DSCN1629.jpg

actually i was demonstrating to Thatcher the Youngers....the proper procedure for ....falling off the riggin.... ;)

would ya beleive i was pushed??? ;)

damn good shot there Silas.

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

would ya beleive i was pushed??? :P

Try me, I might, after all I truly am blond

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

For some reason this event reminds me of the Buffett song Take it Back. (Except for the references to Australia and the cup and so forth.) :P

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

For some reason this event reminds me of the Buffett song Take it Back. (Except for the references to Australia and the cup and so forth.) :D

Not knowing Jimmy Buffet's music really (or at all), is that a good thing or a bad thing? :lol:

On another note, many of the Dead Man's chest auctions are starting to end, so this is another shameless plug to get your last minute bids in and snipe those items out from under your fellow pirates noses...

Specially that shirt, a hand sewn 100% linen shirt for under $40? You gotta be kidding me! The hand tooled leather chess board for $50? Come on!

Michael_banner.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hey, did you guys upload the photos on the little pink camera of Jessica's? I took some shots of Becky being dressed that I'd really like to use on my webpage, but I can't find any of the photos I took in your collection.

Thanks!! :D

“We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.” –Carlos Casteneda

"Man is free at the moment he wishes to be." — Voltaire

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

I checked through the posted photos, and This one and This One are the only two photos of Becky I could find... I am thinking the pink camera photos never made it online... I am having Jessica double check her computer, but the memory chip from the camera is blank except for a few pics from Blackbeards and some fireworks photos from ? (perhaps Blackbeards).. and she found the pictures just as I was typing this, so we will get them uploaded and post the link soon.

Michael_banner.jpg

http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/mm317/f...ria%2005-09-09/ They are up on there now, Mission.

I checked through the posted photos, and This one and This One are the only two photos of Becky I could find... I am thinking the pink camera photos never made it online... I am having Jessica double check her computer, but the memory chip from the camera is blank except for a few pics from Blackbeards and some fireworks photos from ? (perhaps Blackbeards).. and she found the pictures just as I was typing this, so we will get them uploaded and post the link soon.
Banner.jpg

Christopher Columbus reported seeing three mermaids in the ocean off of Haiti in January of 1493. He reported that they "came quite high out of the water", but were "not as pretty as they are depicted, for somehow in the face they look like men."

DSC_0459.jpgDSC_0459.jpgDSC_0459.jpg

Edited by CaptainSatan

As we say in Ireland let's drink until the alcohol in our system destroys our liver and kills us.

guns_boobies2.jpg