So, I'm playing Pirates on Facebook

BILLY BONES

If you are already playing or want to, and are on Facebook, let me know, and maybe we can make our crews bigger! Kelly Farrah

Capt. William Bones

Then he rapped on the door with a bit of stick like a handspike that he carried, and when my father appeared, called roughly for a glass of rum. This, when it was brought to him, he drank slowly, like a connoisseur, lingering on the taste, and still looking about him at the cliffs and up at our signboard.

"This is a handy cove," says he, at length; " and a pleasant sittyated grog-shop. Much company, mate?"

My father told him no, very little company, the more was the pity.

"Well, then," said he, "this is the berth for me."

Proprietor of Flags of Fortune.

BONES!

Aye, I'd be more than honored t' add ye as crew and join yo'r crew. :rolleyes: Such a fantastic pirate as ye. Shall look ye up.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Both the charming and beautifully deadly ladies above have signed articles, but I need more who wish to follow the sweet trade--or kill some time. Lasseter and a brother from Glasgow have also signed. Remember, you can sign on with my crew even if you already have yer own. Yer just gaining me on YOUR crew as well.

Capt. William Bones

Then he rapped on the door with a bit of stick like a handspike that he carried, and when my father appeared, called roughly for a glass of rum. This, when it was brought to him, he drank slowly, like a connoisseur, lingering on the taste, and still looking about him at the cliffs and up at our signboard.

"This is a handy cove," says he, at length; " and a pleasant sittyated grog-shop. Much company, mate?"

Well, on average, I have the most gorgeous crew that ever plundered the main. Thank you Black Syren! Take that Rackham!!! I'm always open for more ruthless ladies---and I wouldn't mind another man or two to even out the seating at the swell pirate parties I hold on deck every Wednesday. JOIN! SIGN ARTICLES! LET ME HAVE ENOUGH CREW TO MOVE ON!!!

Capt. William Bones

I have two more lovely ladies on my crew! Why couldn't I be this fortunate in my social life? Oh yeah, it's me.

Capt. William Bones

Hehehe.... Awwww... Poor Billy. Why does this conjure a most interestin' image in m' head? :P (not THAT dirty!shhheessh!) ;)

Bess... I'll have to see about getting ye added if ye don't mind. ;) Got the desert Island right now (2 of them in fact) just need the cane sword. Wish I had the points for the Crystal Skull. That's all sold out already! Good God!

Anyone on the MySpace one?

~Lady B

OK, It's a ship full of women. I may need to stay in my cabin. I'm scared, and yet fascinated.

I've got some deserted islands too---and a couple of sword canes. I couldn't afford the skull either

Capt. William Bones

Well.. ye've yet t' join my crew, James. :P PM me and we can swap names to look for and see who adds first. Ditto for ye, Bess, what say ye, lass?

Only got one cane sword, wasn't utterly thrilled with it. Was bummed I didn't get the Crystal Skull! UGH! Not able to get th' spyglass either... yet. Maybe they will add those items later on to the other limited objects you can get that does NOT require those points by Davey Jones.

Otherwise, lots of good stuff. Eager to see what new stuff be comin'.

~Lady B

Well.. ye've yet t' join my crew, James. :P PM me and we can swap names to look for and see who adds first. Ditto for ye, Bess, what say ye, lass?

Only got one cane sword, wasn't utterly thrilled with it. Was bummed I didn't get the Crystal Skull! UGH! Not able to get th' spyglass either... yet. Maybe they will add those items later on to the other limited objects you can get that does NOT require those points by Davey Jones.

Otherwise, lots of good stuff. Eager to see what new stuff be comin'.

~Lady B

Strangely, I am Quartermaster James!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...