Any Real Sailors

I started sailing on a little 11 foot Snark sailboat at the age of 15 and then moved up to Hobie 16' Catamarans. I've also sailed a 26' foot MacGregor and a 30' Called the Red Baron in the Chesapeake. Nothing better than having a Hobie 16 up on one pontoon with the cables vibrating on a broad reach!

Grey Fox

The Grey Fox is only one of the aliases known for this dangerous pirate.

A direct descendant of the most successful Pirate of the Caribbean Captain Henry Morgan. He is a master of the sword and dagger. He's also proficient with the throwing axe and bullwhip.

As Boson he's in charge of piping the Captains orders to the crew. Disobey his orders and feel the wrath of his whip across your back. An expert sailor he learned to sail at a very young age off Lewes, Delaware. He's skilled with the marlinspike and knows how to tie knots including the hangmans noose

He's been sighted in the Bahamas, Bermuda and Key West.

Most recently he was seen in the town of Marcus Hook in the company of that scallywag Blackbeard and his crew.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just bought a 21' sailboat.....I pick her up tonight. I will try to post pics ASAP....

Sailboat.jpg

Edited by wes1761

If it was raining soup, I'd be stuck outside with a fork.....

• 8 months later...

Due to my jumping ship and gettin divorced, me ex (in spite) took me racing sailboat in the divorce. Me new mate, gunner Gordon, had acquired a 25 St. Pierre Dory to woo me to the sea, but alas we decided it was not the ship for us. He has his 1000 ton Captain's license, so we're looking for a bigger ship.

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I seem to grounded on a beach after a broadside of health (Multiple Sclerosis) issues. I was brought up in sail boats & later daily used a heavily powered yard launch (18 footer with a 360 cid Chrysler FWC Marine Conversion) daily.

Sail: Point Jude 15 (Edson Schock design), 12' Club Cat (Edson Schock design), 14' Minx class Cat (also Edson Schock), 2 different Thistle class #762, #9, a Super Sunfish, a 8 foot sailing dink, a Lightning, a 30' Pearson Coaster, a 32' Pearson Wanderer.

Exeter, Rhode Island

admin http://www.msrefugees.proboards.com/