Hidin on the Quay

Oderlesseye ...Echooo... is inside the muzzle cleaning the ships gun..

EyesinDark-1.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Oderlesseye ...Echooo... is inside the muzzle cleaning the ships gun..

EyesinDark-1.jpg

I think I better join ye , scoot o'r and gimme a piece o'that junk wad ye be scatchin the bore with, whars that Gentle man Scotty when ye needim, looks like e got 'is drink and left, I bet Bosun and Silkie's broder wa help us tho.what's all this small change at the breech here. Light a match Oderlesseye,wot ha' we got here?

the further away from Scotland ye roam, the more Scottish ye become

OderlesseyeBlackandWhitcopy.jpg

Oderlesseye turns whites as a ghost at the prospect...

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

the resulting "whump" of powder residue lands the clensing duo thru the oft shattered pub window into their chairs just in time to reorder ......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Nay lad. D'Nykel allows little drinkn', only when in port for a few days do we drink. I wuz introduced t'Dark N'Stormy just recently while at Fells Point jus las munth.

Now I wonder, what scurvey dog woulda introduced ye to sich a delicious yet dangerous drink, Silkie me matey?

OCin

welcome to the pub.. good little hangout fer all sorts of peeps.. rascalls and ruffians abound!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Thank ye lassie, I have some connections to your neck o' the woods in and around New Sharon, anywhere near ye? Though I 've sailed far awa I still think o' the family twas in the corn. Never turned down a chat , freinds be too hard tay come by it seems...

• 4 weeks later...

I've fsallen asleep on me tabletop, 'pears the barmaid's kept the table clean wi her mop and bucket an' scrubbed me in the process. What a dream I've had, sh[ps an' guns, markets faires an new friends a'plenty. Seem's the tribunal o'three has given me a stay of execution ta prove meself worthy of .... damn, that sherrif again. where are me friends? I could use a bit o'company now, there's rum in the barrell and guns on the deck, surely there's some adventure to be talked of....

What are ye doing fallin asleep in the pub? Ye got guns to get ready fer yer next battle.

I know ye be missin yer Captain, but twil be just bit til we're together again.

Now get to work!

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Captain my captain, the breeze off the starboard bow smells all the sweeter when it brushes against your face first....glad be I that the hauls alone are becoming the shorter runs and the profiteering adventures are the work o' two. Ye have steered me clear o' many shoals and put me in the best roll to get off round shot and grape. From the powder magazine ta yer post at the helm I enjoy me duties....

• 2 weeks later...

Aye withdrawals be right. Wot I needs is a hair o' the.....or maybe a lip or sumthin to ease the pain.......maybe ifn I jist lift me head off the pistol, who put that thar?

I see tha press gangs aboot fer the HMS Surprise agin, the'l be wanten me bones fer tha gun deck no doubt, good way ta stay aheed o' the RN's schedule an readiness watches. Hate doin it wi me' captain in disguise all on our own, need ta recruit sum o' me own gunners.....let's see.... who here in the pub be drunk enough ta sign on.....who.....

Captain my captain, aye the watch is set to stand to ,but I've only one sot "bound" fer service. I'll git a few more for ye tho, and scure yer cabin.........

• 4 weeks later...

Cripes ! Capt BlackHearted Pearl, they be eight more guns ta deal wi on the gundeck and the ussual on ta quarter deck, needin more vermin from the hold or wot ye can find ashore.....any chance a' me goinwi ya ta press a few more?

• 1 month later...

Cripes ! Capt BlackHearted Pearl, they be eight more guns ta deal wi on the gundeck and the ussual on ta quarter deck, needin more vermin from the hold or wot ye can find ashore.....any chance a' me goinwi ya ta press a few more?

And that comment put me ta' hiden wi' tha regiment on "myspace" fer a while, take a look at "BYDANDFOREVER", lot o pirates in that

corner o' tha world.

Aye, I'll man yer guns, or drink wi' ye, an' if'n ye needs a hole tae hide in, well, I can dig ye one right quick! It'll be a badger-hole, not a 'foxhole', an' thats a serious improvement! rolleyes.gif

Ye ha' nay idea mate, badgers is wot got me in trouble most in this world. Tha quote be " I poked a badger wi' a

spoon, once" long story , wot part o' the country be ye? Me Mate an I be needin' cannoneers all tha time. Really, on ship and

shore. Besides, well, badger hole, hmmmmmm......

I be sailin' out'o Port o' Los Angeles, me hearty. I'd say "sorry aboot ye badger-troubles, mate", except.., well.., Badger! Hehhehheh tongue.gif Bein' as I only "rip up some an' musk" those who aint my mates, an' who deserves it, like, ye be safe from me, laddy! wink.gif