Hidin on the Quay

Well I guess I couldn't keep me hatch shut fer long, thank ye Gentleman Scotty fer hiding me out. My captain brought me ta yer pub to stash me from the pressgang while the crown be lookin aboot.New name an all I couldn't help but be drawn to so many souls o' the same spirit. I follow the smell o' the powder an the footsteps o' ST Barbara. You can ussually find me on the ships , musket, lanyard, or helm in hand, aye, a pirate these 16 years with no port ta call haim. alass, (literally) a good woman has brought me ashore. I be lookin forward to sharein and givin ta those what can learn or teach. So I raise me mug and set me shilling on the board, who'll drink with me?

the further away from Scotland ye roam, the more Scottish ye become

Welcome Gordon. Ifin yer a friend of Scotty's den ...sorry ...can't trust ya as far as I could trow im. Owever I would bae willin t'take dat drink wot ya offer. "Dark n'Stormy" ifin ya will.

Aye Silkie, would that be ahabit ye aquired on the Kylmar N.?

Welcome aboard thar Master Gunner Gordon!~

May yarr stay be filled will adventure and delight

of piratical escapades to historical juggurnauts

of this eerr pub mate! Eye to raise me tankard to ye ~

Greetingsovertherail.jpg

Edited by oderlesseye

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Oy! I'll take up yo'r offer of a drink with ye, good sir.

Welcome to th' Pub, Gunner Gordon. I'm sure ye'll find th' company of this here establishment most delightful. We welcome ye heartily. Glad th' Gent had encouraged ye to come.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Aye eye...uh... that's not to articles Oderlesseye, ye be hoisting yer mug in friendship from the deck o' the ship I've fired upon ye from? Ye must indeed be a forginin soul. Glad be I tay ha been off o' my marksmanship . Ye should visit the armoury before we hit Big Bear mate, at any rate I look forward to jawing sittin doon wi ya .

Oy! I'll take up yo'r offer of a drink with ye, good sir.

Welcome to th' Pub, Gunner Gordon. I'm sure ye'll find th' company of this here establishment most delightful. We welcome ye heartily. Glad th' Gent had encouraged ye to come.

~Lady B

Aye milady, I'm sure ye can turn me coin tay drink ,an I'll be happy for the company, but it was nay a gent that has stowed me here at the pub, as I've said elsewhere between decks, I be a stranger in paradise. I've been so long at sea (really) I've only watched tay the shore as I walked the deck on watch...gunner Gordon, aye yours

Ye should visit the armoury before we hit Big Bear mate, at any rate I look forward to jawing sittin doon wi ya .

Eye up fer chewing the fat in da near future...

Ye must indeed be a forginin soul

Seems ye has me number literally..Ney be all to shy...

crowsnestlanterncopy-1.jpg

Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

Attention: This is your Captain speaking.........

What arrrrr ye doin chewin the fat with these when ye should be gettin the guns ready?

:rolleyes:

Aye ye've caught me . Did ye not bring me tay the pub ta recruit and see who we might press inta service on the next tide? We have more guns on the dock and it will take a larger crew ta man em.I'll be on deck at me post in the morn luv. ( nobody has honey does like I do!)

So ..thats it..Ye intends to press gang the Oderlesseye... And some other sea fairin Cads too?

AYe ..Eye 'v ta say as any ..Ye cans't force the willing! LoL..

Noquarter2copy.jpg

TheCapytainsShareandeastindiaplunde.jpg Edited by oderlesseye

Noquarter2copy.jpg

So ..thats it..Ye intends to press gang the Oderlesseye... And some other sea fairin Cads too?

AYe ..Eye 'v ta say as any ..Ye cans't force the willing! LoL..

Faith an be jeebers Oderlesseye ! is everyone nailin me quoin to the deck ta night? I suppose ye'll be wantin another quake o' another to let me next " recruit" sign his mark ? sit ye doon and quilt some grape fer tha swivels mate.

I'm shovin off within the hour for a rendevouz with a ship in the night. hard ta hide on a full moon, but quicker ta find yer star ta steer by , hold me berth I be back afore the mid week .

el'lo to ye sir anyone friend to me long lost cousin is welcome here. I be bosun, If,n ye be needed help with ye riging I'd be more than hap'y ter sign.

Aye I'll drink with ye. (drawing up a chair)

A brandy if ye please

Bosun Red

(pulls up another chair)

bess be makin at two brandys gG..

but be makin me cousins the taller

as she can get right thirstyrolleyes.gif

and ive afew tales ta be tellin ye about

our silkie and er hyde too mate!

..stow the dirk lass!!..jist be a funnin ya!

(whispers)

dont be raisin the hair on at one gG

ifn ye knows whats good fer ye..

now wheres at brandy fer these thirsty cousins?

:]GS

...and ive afew tales ta be tellin ye about

our silkie and er hyde too mate!

..stow the dirk lass!!..jist be a funnin ya!

:rolleyes: Ya best be lad. I knows yer lady, one word frum mae n'she'll keep ya in yer place!

N'its spelled "Hide". "The Sealkies Hide" ...I wanted to spell it the correct way Sealchies but I knew how that would be butchered so I made it easy fer d'likes uv you. :P

aye Sotty, that lad took the king's shilling and skipped tay the nearest pubwi itand had it drunk before i could stop im. now I can't go back, well ye know most o; the rest, message in a bottle as it were. looks like Rumba Rue found the bottle though. Now I;ve had a chat wi Silkie aboot her brother but I do think she;s hidin im, I nay would have the crown catch up wi im. But I;ve got a few words.....gG

Thank ye cousin, me thirst be slakened for now.

no worries dear we will leave ye broter be. But I will not be havin anyone pick upon me cousin. Me words I will stow for now, but be worned. :blink:

Bosun Red

A fine thing I find 'er now. I sail off a couple o' days, leaves ye all sittin peacefull like ,do me Captain's biddin and now come back 'er ta find Oderless eye under the table , Bosun and Scotty flingin hash ,and Silkie no where in sight. at this rate I'm goin ta be firin all the guns meself !I guess I'll go find me belayin' pin and see aboot some new drinkin partners, Scotty, Bosun, pull up some more chairs any one care ta join us?