Mystic Roll Call

Kian McBrian

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately this is not a pirate event, the museum portrays circa 1870 and gently suggested we do not dress in garb as it is a fair bit of time difference. The woman I spoke to mentioned that they would already have reenactors portraying their period. =)

Cook and Seamstress to the Half Moon Marauders

Lady Brower's Treasures, Clothing and other treasures

Hell Hath No Fury like the Wrath of a Woman... No that's it. She doesn't need a reason.

www.myspace.com/halfmoonmarauders

www.myspace.com/faerienoodle

• 8 months later...

I have attended several of these. The last one, two years ago. I know most of the Seaport Shanty People and although I was the only Pirate there, they wanted me to come to the "Pub Sings" as meself. The last few years they have had these across the street at the German Club. Once off the grounds............. Capt. Sinbad, Commander of the Vessel on which I serve, visited the Museum years ago. As he made the last bridge and the Museum was nie, he opened with the rail guns and the bow chaser! Once made fast, one of the stuff shirt diectors wantedto have him clapped in double irons! Said it scared the kids! The kids were all trying to get aboard! No, they stick to their period of a shipbuildng town in the 1870s and aint into Pirates!

Aye, they be. From perusin' the ol Broadside Whats they send out ev'ry three month, it appears t' be fer th wee buccaneers. Wi' the exception of th' Planaterium program on Celestial Navagation ye be trottin about wi th snotties. Nae much to drink and a short Shanty Program.