Need steam punk parts for your gear?

I'll have to check them out. I gave up trying to get stuff like clock gears/parts on eBay, as now that they are so collectible, the prices are off the chart. Same for old keys, watch fobs, etc. I used to get old keys for 50 cents or so for five or six. Now I'm lucky if I can find them under $4 each, or more. Crazy!

Since GP is such a small town, I figured I could go into the local mom & pop clock repair place and get stuff. Wrong! I was informed that there wasn't any broken or leftover bits, because the owners daughter made jewelry for Steampunkers and sold it on eBay. Go figure! :(

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Another fun source: American Science & Surplus.

Well there goes an entire evening.....

Going to have to check more of it out when I have some free time....... :D

I hit Optical, Out and About, and Militaria............OMG, what kewl stuff. And the prices are so reasonable.

Even if you didn't order anything, just reading their descriptions of each item is a kick. Some had me laughing out loud.

Thanks, Jamie, for such a great, fun site. :D

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

• 3 months later...

I found very reasonable Pocket watches for around

Ten dollars on this site.. I Got two from them..

Nice for the price

I found American Science & Surplus a few weeks ago when Eye was looking for a test tube for my gun.

The prices are not too bad but when you order they stick it to ya for the shipping.

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."