Santa Maria Auction

MarkG

Pirates giving money to a Spanish Galleon? It's a strange world we live in. The Columbus Santa Maria has been good to our pirate group and it is in a budget squeeze so we are doing a benefit to help the ship. All proceeds will be automatically donated to the ship. Note the starting bid is the minimum for Ebay charitable donations.

See here for a list of items. It may be a couple of days before everything is listed so check back.

• 3 months later...

Mark--

would you all consider doing was done at paynetown?

i think that was a good idea and if you could suggest items that could be made, i might be able to do that--

i could easily make a pirate shirt of a moderate or large size....i can make one in about 2 hours-- yah all are worth that.........

let me know what you think...

lady constance

Mark--

would you all consider doing was done at paynetown?

i think that was a good idea and if you could suggest items that could be made, i might be able to do that--

i could easily make a pirate shirt of a moderate or large size....i can make one in about 2 hours-- yah all are worth that.........

let me know what you think...

lady constance

Sure. I'll need a picture of one already made for the auction and an idea of how long between the end of the auction and when it can be shipped (we do the auction on EBay because it reaches a much wider audience). I'd suggest waiting until after the auction before making the shirt to maximise the number of buyers. Clothing at Paynetown never brings in as much as it should because it is already made up so it only fits part of the bidders.

Mark

• 3 weeks later...