2009 Vendors?

Ivan Henry aka Moose

I'm saving my nickles and dimes for shopping at the HBBF and I was wondering if anybody has a Sutler's Row line up? I did hear that Black Bear Historical Clothing is going to be there. I was wondering specifically if there are vendor's like Loyalist Arms there. Specifically anyone selling non-firing weapons lke Loyalist Arms.

Thanks!

ihtcbanner.jpg

I'm saving my nickles and dimes for shopping at the HBBF and I was wondering if anybody has a Sutler's Row line up? I did hear that Black Bear Historical Clothing is going to be there. I was wondering specifically if there are vendor's like Loyalist Arms there. Specifically anyone selling non-firing weapons lke Loyalist Arms.

Thanks!

I don't have the full line up, but last year there was a good selection... And the Pub's own Callenish Gunner will be there vending his wares (black powder weapons)... I've bought a pistol from him and I love it... I know quite a few other pubbers have purchased from him as well and I have yet to hear a bad review. And he is a great guy on top of having reliable weapons! :rolleyes:

Michael_banner.jpg

Thanks again Michael!

Hey how's my stuff coming along? How are you doing after your accident? (sorry to get off topic).

Well your stuff got put off for a few days while I dealt with all the insurance stuff and rehab from the injury (I've been babying myself more than I really needed to, but better safe than sorry).... So your stuff is tonight's project (since tomorrow is LOST night). As to how I am... I'm good, 3 visits to the chiropractor and I feel the same as I ever did... Well maybe some very faint stiffness from time to time, but no pain.

So a bit more back on topic, what kind of goods were you looking for? I'm sure a good deal of the same vendors will likely be there (or similar ones to replace those who don't return)... I'm sure those of us that were there last year will easily remember what we saw and what will likely be available again.

And what kind of boom stick are thinking of? Buying a new boom stick is always a joy!

Michael_banner.jpg

just off the top of my head- gunner, sutler jim, hudson bay, jr ( i can never remember his companys name though), white pavilion, there are a few more and there are going to be a couple of pleasant suprise additions as well.

Yes indeed I'll be there within the encampment with me weapons ...an assortment of pistols and a few blunderbusses and swords & knives all FULLY FUNCTIONAL period reproductions ...hoping to have a few cartridge boxes and sword carriages as well.

plainmurdoch.jpg

doglock-buss-1.jpg

4926-011-001_250x250.jpgmynewesttoy.jpg

Aye!I always do love looking at your fine weaponry Callenish! Perhaps this year I can talk you into trading me some sort of firearm for one of my swords!

I have been into customizing some pistols with engraving and cast work. I prob wont have anything to show you but if I do I would love your opinion on my work.

-1st Mate of Pirates Magazine

-Bladesmith/Owner of That Works Studio

http://youtube.com/thatworks

thatworks.shop

I'll match or beat any price that loyalist charges for like items and there is no customs or international shipping charges .....and let me know what sort of musket you might be interested in since I usually don't bring long guns to pyrate events other than Blunderbusses

I'll match or beat any price that loyalist charges for like items and there is no customs or international shipping charges .....and let me know what sort of musket you might be interested in since I usually don't bring long guns to pyrate events other than Blunderbusses

oi...got a couple of questions for ya....pm me

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

Thanks! I have been considering these:

http://www.militaryheritage.com/musket16.htm

and

http://www.militaryheritage.com/musket8.htm

Anyone have any opinions on those?

I may also pick up a pistol. I'm fond of Queen Anne pistols, but honestly, I am open to suggestions seeing as I have not really seen any of this stuff in person. I am looking forward to it! Will you be in the Sutlers Row area?

Thanks!

Edited by Mooseworth

ihtcbanner.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Saw this thread and thought I'd reply. I'm new to the board and will be new to the Hampton fest as well.

I have to travel to MD to visit a sick family member in June and thought I would stop @ the Hampton Blackbeard fest on the way so the family can have some fun during the trip. I looked at the fest and decided to set up shop while I'm there so I'll be attending as a vendor, no weapons or fun stuff, painting airbrush tattoos bringing some screen printed tees and making some other pirate "themed" tees on demand.

Now I've got to get to work on dress for myself and the kids since I don't believe that my 10th and 11th century garb and armor will quite fit in with the atmosphere. Plus it might be a little hard painting with chain and a barrel helm.

I am looking forward to the event and getting to meet a few on the board. I know the kids are excited and keep asking when we are leaving.

Thanks,

Josh Murray

Thanks! I have been considering these:

http://www.militaryheritage.com/musket16.htm

and

http://www.militaryheritage.com/musket8.htm

Anyone have any opinions on those?

Pm Maddogge... he has one of each

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Sadly enough I will not be able to attend this event this year because I will be working and Uncle Sam wont give me the day off. I really wish I could go and meet all of you in person. I know I dont speak much on here but I am on quite a bit..learning ALOT. I also would love to take a gander at some of the vendor stuff, especially your flintlocks Callenish. I am in the market for one but havent gotten around to getting one yet. Hopefully before PiP (all going well I should be there) I will have one and a good idea on how to fire one (shoot all the time...just not flintlocks). Well I hope the weather fairs well for all of you and you all have a blast. I'll make sure to drink a pint for you all (I dont know about 1 for 1...that could hurt :rolleyes: )

m_88912d35e54b4e34952d9677df54b55f.png

Half Moon Marauders

Irish Diplomacy... is the ability to tell a man to go to hell so that he looks forward to making the trip.

Well, I have successfully saved up enough pieces of eight to afford me a new weapon(s) at Blackbeard. I'm looking forward to seeing what you bring.

ihtcbanner.jpg