Happy April 20!

Hawk the QM

If you don't know why this day is special, don't bother asking me cuz I have enough troubles here. If you DO know why we be celebratin' the day then just leave a YAAAAAR!, if you have the motor skills to type, that is. B) This message has been coded for the easily offended.

Yaaaaar.... when is lunch?

edit:

I'm hungry.

Edited by Hawk the QM

Oops... we'll let ye slide on that slight mistake of yers...... being th' nice Pyrates wot we be.........

War ye made yer mistake has ter do wit the time line an' such....crossin' the equator, an. th' Spanish (Well we never took that time ... date thing of theirs seriously.... wot...... they be Spanish.... Spanish... spit spit ...patoooie...)

An the Moon rissin' ... well when it does.....at th' correct tyme.....

So anyways.... it's not yer fault that ye gots it all messed up..... the math be way above most Pyrates thinkin'.... (never mind the stupid Royal Navy or those silly pyrate Hunters.....)

OH... yeah... an' th' new calender....

But it's 'nother bout 15 ... maybe 14 days until May 4th.....

An May 4th be a very... very important day........

Hmmm.... I wonder what that could be?

May 4th...

Not May 5th when alla the Mexican restaurants do the Cinco De Mayo kinda thing........

But May 4th....

It should be not just a National n American Holiday... but a World Wide Event......

Yeah... sure on May Day, little virgins dance around the May Pole (not comment right now about the references to THAT...) or the Russians use to (I don't know if they still show off their Army on May Day...)

But mark yer calendars.......

only 'bout 14... 13.... thereabout days left........