Fort Taylor Pirate Festival Trailer

MorganDrake

Ahoy Morgan,

Another job well done. Thanks and a hearty huzzah! The FTPF is proud of the promo. If this is a teaser, I cannot wait to see the other ones. Keep them coming! BIB sends a big Huzzah for you and Johnny and hoists our glasses to the Blind I.

Well I know that Nigel is gonna luv it .......... again! I have two small suggestions. More Patrick Hand, he knows how cute he is and wenches dig confidence I hear. The other suggestions, NO close ups of me or Sterling. We don't want to scare the kiddies!

Again, a big thanks and a hearty huzzah for a fine job. We owe ye another hour of fun!

Captain Spike

PS: Next year no pick-ups on the battle field!

Thank you guys again SO MUCH for what you do.

Its so wonderful to have such talented artists all sharing thier creativity for the benefit of us all. Its what I love so much about this great group of people.

BIG HUGS AND KISSES!!

Nell

is there a link so I can put it on my myspace...or my facebook LOL B)

Edited by RustyNell

RNR2.gif

“PIRACY, n. Commerce without its folly-swaddles, just as God made it.”

Ambrose Bierce

Thank you guys again SO MUCH for what you do.

Its so wonderful to have such talented artists all sharing thier creativity for the benefit of us all. Its what I love so much about this great group of people.

BIG HUGS AND KISSES!!

Nell

is there a link so I can put it on my myspace...or my facebook LOL B)

Lotsa love to you guys. I'm glad everyone likes it :)

You can either click the youtube link above and copy the "embed" code on the right side and put it on your myspace and facebook page...

or you can copy this below....

and paste it where it belongs

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

either will work :)

Love Hugs and Rum,

Morgan

Ahoy Morgan,

Another job well done. Thanks and a hearty huzzah! The FTPF is proud of the promo. If this is a teaser, I cannot wait to see the other ones. Keep them coming! BIB sends a big Huzzah for you and Johnny and hoists our glasses to the Blind I.

Well I know that Nigel is gonna luv it .......... again! I have two small suggestions. More Patrick Hand, he knows how cute he is and wenches dig confidence I hear. The other suggestions, NO close ups of me or Sterling. We don't want to scare the kiddies!

Again, a big thanks and a hearty huzzah for a fine job. We owe ye another hour of fun!

Captain Spike

PS: Next year no pick-ups on the battle field!

Again, thank you much Spike! We'll have lots more things coming your way soon, don't you worry.

Suggestions are always welcome and encouraged and we'll work on that for Patrick if we can :) Everyone needs a wench.. or two.. or three... :)

and we'll see about the close-ups... :) a little scare now and again is good for them.

HAHAHA yeah, couldn't do too much about the pick-up.

Love Hugs and Rum

Morgan