Legendary Pub Sighting

Hawk the QM

Talderoy is a rather imposing fellow. It appears he also like to hang out with Pyrate Charles...but then, who wouldn't?

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Ah, Pirate Charles. Very kewl guys, and willing to put up with crazy lost pirates at Nor Cal last year. (It was a gag routine a few of us were using to entertain the public, and the Charles guys played along with us during one of their breaks) <_<

I love those guys, and their music rocks!

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Ah, Pirate Charles. Very kewl guys, and willing to put up with crazy lost pirates at Nor Cal last year. (It was a gag routine a few of us were using to entertain the public, and the Charles guys played along with us during one of their breaks) <_<

Good to see Talderoy joining up. Slowly but surely, we're getting the rest of us Pirates Magazine regulars aboard! B)

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

Ya know, the more I look back on this thread, the more I feel like a forgetful fool...

Talderoy "Friend"ed me on mySpace a few weeks back now that I think on it.... <_<

This also reminds me that my subscription is about up and I should renew that as well.... B)

Michael_banner.jpg

Aye, ye say I've been bleessed do ye. Just bein in the same pub as the legendary Talderoy ye say. Well bless me barnicales and call me sally. Aye, I could use a lil blessing now and again i surley could. I suppose I will have to get meself subscribed,eh.

Bosun Red

• 3 weeks later...
Aye, ye say I've been bleessed do ye. Just bein in the same pub as the legendary Talderoy ye say. Well bless me barnicales and call me sally. Aye, I could use a lil blessing now and again i surley could. I suppose I will have to get meself subscribed,eh.

AHOY SALLY! It be a pleasure ta meet ye :D Now get thee a subscription mate. TALDEROY

Ah, Pirate Charles. Very kewl guys, and willing to put up with crazy lost pirates at Nor Cal last year. (It was a gag routine a few of us were using to entertain the public, and the Charles guys played along with us during one of their breaks) :D

Good to see Talderoy joining up. Slowly but surely, we're getting the rest of us Pirates Magazine regulars aboard! ;)

Mate Stynky twisted me arm until I gave in and made me join

Well Talderoy..Welcome to the Pirates ~ Pirate Pub ..the Best Pub around and good info an anything Pirate...

I heard from Spoo how ye got yer name fer starters. Interesting! An all Along i thought the song was writ for you however it turns out you were born for it.. Destiny has it place for ye! Welcome above all!

MrOderlesseyeontharail.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Bloody hell. Can't believe missed th' man. He needs t' swing by more often. :D

So many pirates out there don't swing by here kinda makes it hard to know who's who when everyone doesn't make their rounds so to speak.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Well Talderoy..Welcome to the Pirates ~ Pirate Pub ..the Best Pub around and good info an anything Pirate...

I heard from Spoo how ye got yer name fer starters. Interesting! An all Along i thought the song was writ for you however it turns out you were born for it.. Destiny has it place for ye! Welcome above all!

Mate don't be givin away me secrets now .The Name is Cleighton "Talderoy" Acrew (Big As a Crew) But most call me TALDEROY!

But most call me TALDEROY!

. . . and he be BIG and IMPOSING enough to be the first male pirate to grace the cover of The Pyrates Way magazine!

n707276850_1922860_1903.jpg

Plus. . .and he'll hate for me to expose him. . . but ye'll not find a nicer mate on any sea, and I'm blessed to call him a friend.

But most call me TALDEROY!

. . . and he be BIG and IMPOSING enough to be the first male pirate to grace the cover of The Pyrates Way magazine!

n707276850_1922860_1903.jpg

Plus. . .and he'll hate for me to expose him. . . but ye'll not find a nicer mate on any sea, and I'm blessed to call him a friend.

Why thank you mate fer the fine words,, but yer ruining me bad reputation!