Cannibal Chrispy

Pirate Thrift Store

33 posts in this topic

$349 through MVTCo new...if they have them in stock. Great folks though, I been a distributor for them for about 4 or 5 years now....

http://www.middlesexvillagetrading.com/PKT.shtml

Currently there are no more Mortars left

I be lookin for a new pair o boots. Gots me a hole in one now from last season.

What size do you need?

Any waistcoat sellers about? 42 chest 24 sleeve

Wicked Jim, I have a blue linen like sleeveless waistcoat with lining and cloth covered buttons I could part with. It's in great shape. It came from Black bear Historical Cllothing and was originally $85. I could do $50 plus $15 shipping.

P1030049.jpg

Wicked Jim, I have a blue linen like sleeveless waistcoat with lining and cloth covered buttons I could part with. It's in great shape. It came from Black bear Historical Cllothing and was originally $85. I could do $50 plus $15 shipping.

P1030049.jpg

Ivan, bring it to the Santa Maria, we can do business there mate.

I'm not sure if anyone can accommodate my request but here we go. I'm in need of a few items. first let me say they need to be used and cheap. I need a coat, shoes or boots, and trousers or breaches. I wear shirt size 2x and fill out the chest. pants vary from 36 to 40. shoe size from 11 to 12. I can modify fix repair or adjust almost whatever to ensure fit and function. I'm also looking for camp gear. pots and pans and a decent size wedge. No poles are necessary. feel free to message or email me if you have anything that I could use, and thanks for your time.

I'm not sure if anyone can accommodate my request but here we go. I'm in need of a few items. first let me say they need to be used and cheap. I need a coat, shoes or boots, and trousers or breaches. I wear shirt size 2x and fill out the chest. pants vary from 36 to 40. shoe size from 11 to 12. I can modify fix repair or adjust almost whatever to ensure fit and function. I'm also looking for camp gear. pots and pans and a decent size wedge. No poles are necessary. feel free to message or email me if you have anything that I could use, and thanks for your time.