Pirate Thrift Store

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wicked Jim, I have a blue linen like sleeveless waistcoat with lining and cloth covered buttons I could part with. It's in great shape. It came from Black bear Historical Cllothing and was originally $85. I could do $50 plus $15 shipping.

P1030049.jpg

Ivan, bring it to the Santa Maria, we can do business there mate.

• 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I'm not sure if anyone can accommodate my request but here we go. I'm in need of a few items. first let me say they need to be used and cheap. I need a coat, shoes or boots, and trousers or breaches. I wear shirt size 2x and fill out the chest. pants vary from 36 to 40. shoe size from 11 to 12. I can modify fix repair or adjust almost whatever to ensure fit and function. I'm also looking for camp gear. pots and pans and a decent size wedge. No poles are necessary. feel free to message or email me if you have anything that I could use, and thanks for your time.

I'm not sure if anyone can accommodate my request but here we go. I'm in need of a few items. first let me say they need to be used and cheap. I need a coat, shoes or boots, and trousers or breaches. I wear shirt size 2x and fill out the chest. pants vary from 36 to 40. shoe size from 11 to 12. I can modify fix repair or adjust almost whatever to ensure fit and function. I'm also looking for camp gear. pots and pans and a decent size wedge. No poles are necessary. feel free to message or email me if you have anything that I could use, and thanks for your time.

AVAST YE !! A needle in a Hay Stack, A Diamond in the Rough Perhaps? Nah,

I'm a PIRATE, SAVVY !!

• 9 years later...

I've been dabbling with the idea of making another one, but realistically I've got too many projects I need to finish before starting another one.

Keep us posted on how your search is going!