Pirate Thrift Store

I am working on a new character for the Blackbeard festival in june and wanted some well worn P.C. clothing and since there was nothing here for that. Welcome to Pyrate Thrift Store. A place for old pyrate gear to find new love! It's your old gear, you name the price.

Edited by Cannibal Chrispy

Illustration courtesy of Patrick Hand, and his Pyrate Comix. To see comic in it's entirety, click below

http://pyracy.com/index.php?showtopic=13374 All rights reserved.

Some way we can have this pinned?

I've always got plenty of stuff to be rid of. Eventually will put something up here.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Hello me Hearties

I have two brand new waistcoats for sale or trade. the First one is a black Velvet Waistcoat size XL with fancy gold buttons asking $50.00 + shipping. The second one is a brown velvet waistcoat size large with plain gold buttons also $50.00 + shipping. im also willing to trade them for something of equal value. I also have a pair of black velvet breeches for sale the waist size is 34 - 38 they have leather ties at the knees and buckles at the waist asking $50.00 + shipping.

Or you can buy both waistcoat and the breeches together as a set asking $120.00 the set includes shipping. also willing to trade the set of equal value. if interested please leave a message here or pm me and i will get back to you.

3371156338_ca0f5092f4_o.jpg

3371153472_e132bdaa74_o.jpg

3371146710_70b3c3a707_b.jpg

Edited by D.man
2421543090_e39e11ec46.jpg

Aye tis good ta have a place ter sell yer loot....er.....leftover, unwanted gear.

Mostly I gives 'em ta poor swabs marooned in a pirate world from a more mundane one. I know that be very un-piratey behavior don't it? Did I mention that I be chargin' a finders fee fer this? Just a wee nip ta wet me whistle is all. A dry business this pirating be. A small price ta pay, I warrant. O' course if it be a comely wench, the price be smaller, but tastier just the same!

OUCH! Now cut that out woman! Aye cap'n, twas a joke it were....really! I mean a smaller drink...easy lass, now put away yer cutlass.....GANGWAY!

Edited by mcdrago

ETA: SOLD

I have a new, never worn, 1730's style waistcoat from Black Bear Historical Clothing that a bit to small. Size is Large, duck fabric, Hunter Green color with silver tone buttons. Paid $65 just last month, I will ship it in the US for $50. PayPal prefered.

Thanks,

Scott (j8ksdad)

Edited by j8ksdad

I'll eat when I'm hungry. I'll drink when I'm dry. If the hard times don't kill me I'll lay down and die.

Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey I cry. If you don't give me rye whiskey, I surely will die.

• 3 weeks later...

Right ye lot. I've almost too much to post images/pictures on here so I will give a run down of what I should & need to sell. Maybe even trade* for.

I wore this at Port Washington Pirate Fest and the RAGBRAI event. My Crimson Velvet Frock coat. This has undergone some adjusting as the black and gold trim is no longer there. It's not the silk velvet (sorry). Lined with a silk like matching color fabric. Buttons all removed do you can have new buttons either metal or covered. And trim of your choice can be added on or left as is.

Plus! With this coat is the matching hat! Made this one from scratch. Has lovely black and gold trim with black velvet ribbon around the edge. Without plumes right now. It's one hell of a hat.

My nephew's old pirate outfit is up for sale. This is a purpleish blue/goldish-tan/black design with covered buttons, lined with the backside of faux suede; white cotton muslin shirt with wood buttons; faux suede breeches, mostly hand sewn, open at the knees, covered buttons, open in the back at the waist for adjustment.

I have a few pre-cut waistcoats available. These range in sizes, patterns and avilability.

Also, an unfinished gown! Here you are ladies! That petticoat I just made, well... I'm desperately wanting to sell this gown now. Unfinished as I have yet to finish it into either a Robe a la Anglaise or a Robe a la Francais. You want it? You decide which one it is. It's a very soft baby or cornflower blue, shimmers cause it's satin. Fully lined in the bodice with cotton muslin. Made to fit you (all I have to do is make adjustments).

Crimson waistcoat with the crimson/gold/black design on one side and crimson/gold design on the back. It's fully reversable. Love this waistcoat and it's a tough one for me to even think about getting rid of cause it's that nice. It's a black vintage cotton backing with lacing up the back for adjustment but I can remove that lacing and close it off while making adjustments to the waistcoat particularly for you. Metal buttons to match.

Don't forget a similiar waistcoat like the one above, it's black and gold. This is one gorgeous fabric. Pains me to be rid of it. This waistcoat is lined & backed with antique/vintage loose weave floral silk. Metal buttons to match.

black ruffled cotton shirt. Ruffled at the wrist and the front down from the neckline. Metal silver buttons. This is one comfy shirt despite black. I even wore this one during a mock funeral during the 225th Battle of Camden even in 2005 when the temp was near 100 and heat index nearly 110.

White satin like shirt with ruffles at the sleeves. The white ruffles on the end of it has french knotting and tatted lace! Gold metal buttons to make this a fine shirt.

Late 18th c Rev War era Hunting frock. It's fringed and worn only a couple times. Mighty comfy frock.

Plus I have a large selection of drinkware - tankards, goblets, glases of metal, wood or ceramic. Wood bowls if anyone is interested, a couple of brass candlesticks.

You looking for something, I can seek it out for you. If I find it, I will show it to you. You pay me only if I find it and you want it and purchase it from me.

There's more stuff up for sale or trade.

If you are interested in anything above, email me and I can send you pictures of the items above.

FOUND!

100% silk (not silk dupoini), 100% linen, 100% linen/cotton, and a good selection of 100% cottons in proper period prints and even stripes. Some close to the period. For those who are not bothered by just a small amount of Poly or Rayon, there are plenty of those, too! Better yet... there is a SALE going on so the silk that's betwee $20 to $30 is 40% off! Fine silks to make justacorps, waistcoats, breeches even Jackets, gowns and petticoats for the ladies. Most are solid colors like a light green, light blue green, medium green, red-gold, burnt sienna plus a brown and blueish alternating stripe thickness silk (this one is a real eye catcher!).

Colonial Williamsburg blue alternating stripe 100% cotton, great for a waistcoat for gents or breeches or a petticoat, jacket, Polonaise, anything else for the ladies! Medium weight.

Linens and linen/cottons. Found a linen/cotton is a stone blue, stone gray, rusty orange-red, deep brown, black, white, off-white, and I think there are two other colors I can't remember. 100% linen in white and medium brown (unfortunately no other colors found so far). Oh, and found a think cotton calico in big floral pattern, blue and white.

Anyone interested in any of those.... lemme know! These prices for 30%, 40%, even 50% & 60% are finished with at the end of May from what I was told. Course with the fabric being as beautiful as it is, could be gone faster than that! Don't wait, don't hesitate! Even I have not seen a deal like this before!

Again, anyone interested in anything above... email me.

Thanks.

~Lady B

• 2 weeks later...

Like I said... I'm constantly finding things... and just amazes me what be out there.

BRASS GOBLETS

6 large and 6 small brass wine-style glassess. Perfect for yo'r pirate treasure or even if ye dare, to drink from. Fine goblets and a must have for your treasure chest for sure.

Picture coming soon.

$10 each for large brass goblet

$6 each for small brass goblet

* above prices include shipping and handling.

I also have more drinkware - wood goblets, small wood glass, black ceramic tankard, pewter tankards either with or without the clear bottom, and glass bottles.

Also available...

wooden bowls. Perfect for stew or anything else. Able to hold up to 6 oz.

$6 each (shipping included)

More to come, Pubmates.

~Lady B

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Lady Brower, email me as unfortunately your PM inbox is full. I'll send you pictures of those bowls and other stuff. Ok?

~Lady B

Lady Brower, email me as unfortunately your PM inbox is full. I'll send you pictures of those bowls and other stuff. Ok?

~Lady B

Oops! I emptied it... But I need your e-mail addy now.. LOL. Sorry....

Cook and Seamstress to the Half Moon Marauders

Lady Brower's Treasures, Clothing and other treasures

Hell Hath No Fury like the Wrath of a Woman... No that's it. She doesn't need a reason.

www.myspace.com/halfmoonmarauders

www.myspace.com/faerienoodle

• 1 month later...

biggrin.gif Hello me Hearties

I have some swag to sell or trade, I have Reconstucting History Short Jacket its gray lined with red inside to working pockets pewter buttons worn only few times. The size is a Large it would if someone that is 5'6 or smaller im asking $100.00 + Shipping or a trade Value of a $100.00

if interested leave a message here or PM me here.

oh yeah i also have a lock for a flintlock it belonged to a pistol not sure what kind it seems to be working not sure of that ether asking $50.00 for it or a trade of the same value. i beleave it came off a indian pistol

Thankie

Dman

2421543090_e39e11ec46.jpg

• 10 months later...

vintagesailor Have ye still got said mortar ? I know I am late. Anyone interested in a.60 Ketland trade pistol ., a good shooter in fyne condition ., for the right price and good negotiations . I would be willing to throw in a powder measure and a few flints ect ., ect. Oh it has the slight flared swamped brass barrel and other brass fittings and hardware. Send me a PM if interested.

HarborMaster

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

• 5 months later...

vintagesailor Have ye still got said mortar ? I know I am late. Anyone interested in a.60 Ketland trade pistol ., a good shooter in fyne condition ., for the right price and good negotiations . I would be willing to throw in a powder measure and a few flints ect ., ect. Oh it has the slight flared swamped brass barrel and other brass fittings and hardware. Send me a PM if interested.

HarborMaster

I currently have 1 mortar left, I havn't been too active here send me a PM if you are still interested

id.jpg

• 1 month later...

I have the following for your consideration. Going to ebay if no interest.

1 - Red wool Highlander or Sailor style sleeved coat with plain pewter buttons. size 46-48. Measures 50 inch from pit to pit when laying flat. $89 shipped.

2 - Red wool Highlander or Sailor style sleeved coat with plain pewter buttons. size 42-44. Measures 22 across pit to pit. $79 shipped

3 - White Linen & Cotton lined waistcoat. Shows some use. Plain Pewter buttons. 42-44 size. Measures 22 pit to pit. 60 shipped.

4 - Tricorn black wool hat. Simple hat trimmed in black ribbon and Good for Pirate, civilian or militia man. size 7 1/4 $35 shipped.

Pics are available and quick shipping. Would prefer paypal. For pics PM an email address. Offers considered.

Reg Padgett

Edited by Crimson Cutlass

• 3 months later...

Looking for a used abused and beaten coat. Size in the 46-ish range, Prefer wool. Can buy or trade, would like pics too please. This is for a friend that does educational programs and is the same rough size as me, but I just dont have time to make another coat. Thanks!!

Trade items include:

Flintlock parts

modern gun parts

surplus stuff

Books

custom tin-copper work

Thanks!

Wes

If it was raining soup, I'd be stuck outside with a fork.....

how much is the ketland?

HarborMaster