ConGaloosh event

Hi everyone - ConGaloosh registration got underway last week on April Fools, and the VIP tickets have sold out! But fear not, the Basic level ticket packs alot of punch in a day (and a breakfast the next morning). If you are interested, check out ConGaloosh.org for details. We are also encouraging folks to dress in their finest Adventure wear for the event. Lots of fun and surprises await those who participate.

Kungaloosh! (insert club member salute here) :blink:

Perhaps we'll meet again under better circumstances. ---(---(@

Dead Men...Tell No Tales.

Welcome, Foolish Mortals...

So I am to understand that only the VIP level allowed access to the Adventurers Club party?

Additionally, there are only 20 spots available for the Open House as well.

It is really unfortunate, as I was speaking to many folks here in Tampa and Orlando last weekend at the closing of BARF who where all very interested in attending. We where hoping to have a group of 10-20 of us descend. I had no idea that it would be such an "intimate" group!

Edited by Captain Mickey

Mickey Flint

First Mate o' the Harbinger

Me Website...

l_86c90f45206f4ce9bad5d7f52fdc1fc6.jpg

In terms of size, the Club can only fit 75 to 80 folks (comfortably) into the main show room called the Library. So that became our cutoff point for the VIP event (taking place Friday evening). The Saturday events at a hotel just down the street from the Club (and Pleasure Island) will be held in a larger venue and can hold a bit more people. Alot of folks from the cast will be there, as well as a historian who will cover the timeline of the Club. We'll have a panel discussion, a few contests, folks will dress Adventure-ish, and everyone gets goodies for attending too. That and we have options for meetups earlier that day or the next morning on Disney property, just to get fellow Adventurers together.

Mickey - If there are alot of folks interested in attending an event because they want into the Club, you might want to aim them for Lou Mongello's event that is a one day deal (I think) and concludes with a night at the Club (same weekend). The only condition on his event is that folks must also book a night at one of the mentioned rooms on Disney property in order to attend.

http://www.mousefantravel.com/mft/wdwradio.php

For now, if folks are interested in checking out who took part in making the Club great and don't want to go to the Club, they can aim for our Basic package and get alot of bang for their buck. If the Club is, however, on their agenda, I'd aim for Lou. ;)

• 2 months later...

Hi Folks - A heads up to you who still may be interested in VIP tickets to Friday and Saturday night's events. We have 8 VIP tickets for sale. If interested, please visit Congaloosh.org to make the purchase. Kungaloosh!

• 2 weeks later...

Btw, is this a yearly event? We are seriously thinking about visiting next year, though it may be closer to the beginning of September than the end of it.

Hi John - That is something we are considering. If the group does decide to host ConGaloosh 2010, we'll spread the word. :)