Pyrate trading Cards

RANSOM!!!

Your original set of Trading Cards finally arrived!!!! I am uncertain as to whether they showed up Saturday or Today (I was away all weekend), but they are here with the April 22nd pot mark on them.

Hope you haven't put too much (or any) time into new cards yet.... And if so you can always save them for the next round.

Whew...

Michael_banner.jpg

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine are going out in the mail today.

I'll eat when I'm hungry. I'll drink when I'm dry. If the hard times don't kill me I'll lay down and die.

Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey I cry. If you don't give me rye whiskey, I surely will die.

RANSOM!!!

Your original set of Trading Cards finally arrived!!!! I am uncertain as to whether they showed up Saturday or Today (I was away all weekend), but they are here with the April 22nd pot mark on them.

Hope you haven't put too much (or any) time into new cards yet.... And if so you can always save them for the next round.

Whew...

Thank goodness! I swear, sending something from Grants Pass is like trying to mail something from Siberia. B)

I was going to do the new set tomorrow, so that's one less thing I have to deal with. Huzzah!

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

I believe I received J8ksdad's cards yesterday.... Since I don't know this person's real name, nor what part of the country he is from, and he is the only other person I have given my address to (except for Patrick), I am going to assume they were J8ksdad'c cards... :P

So far, all the cards I have received look great!!!

Michael_banner.jpg

I believe I received J8ksdad's cards yesterday.... Since I don't know this person's real name, nor what part of the country he is from, and he is the only other person I have given my address to (except for Patrick), I am going to assume they were J8ksdad'c cards... :P

My name is Scott Hatlestad and I'm from Escondido, CA. Mine look like this on the back:

ptcback.jpg

I'll eat when I'm hungry. I'll drink when I'm dry. If the hard times don't kill me I'll lay down and die.

Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey I cry. If you don't give me rye whiskey, I surely will die.

My name is Scott Hatlestad and I'm from Escondido, CA. Mine look like this on the back:

ptcback.jpg

Definately your cards then! I didn't pull the cards out and look through them closely, but the envelope was definitely from a Scott from Escondido.

Michael_banner.jpg

Patrick Hand's cards arrived today...

So as it stands, this is where we are at...

List of Participants

1. Michael Bagley

2. Ransom - Cards in my possession

3. J8ksdad - Cards in my possession

4. Sjöröveren

5. Pew - Cards in my possession

6. PyrateLeather

7. Patrick Hand - Cards in my possession

8. Canibal Chrispy

9. Brig - Cards in my possession

10. Kate Souris

Four more to go (and wife and I to complete our cards, and the mass mailings begin!

Michael_banner.jpg

I decided that instead of making two Pyrate Collectible cards, I'd only make one per round. (and I'm not telling who it was this round)... so if anyone wants to collect the whole set, they have to play each round... :lol:

I may not make the May 22nd deadline. It'll be close, but I may be a day or two late. I'm working as fast as I can!

That's okay by me as long as no one else has a problem with it... I think as long as people are being communicative about any delays everyone should be willing to be patient.

Michael_banner.jpg

Right now, I don't see how I could get my set of cards done any sooner than mid-June. A lot of things have piled up all of a sudden. I have lots to do to get ready for Port Washington in a few weeks, and I've got some resumes that I've got to get sent out this week. If you want to wait for me, that's fine, but perhaps it would be better to go on without me for this round. Sorry, sometimes life intrudes.

Sjöröveren ...."He who falls behind, gets left behind..." :P

But real life does get in the way.... :blink:

So wouldn't it make sense to just say Sjöröveren has fallen out for this round ...(and can play next round) and then we proceed along our merry way..... (no icky stuff about that.... other parts of life happening...)

(OH yeah.... The cool part is.... we as Pyrates communicate..... we can fix this sorta problem.... Because we post, we know that Sjöröveren can't play this round because of other problems.... no problem... Michael know knows that he can send out allla the cards..... cool......

Just waiting on Chrispy's and Pyrate Leather's card, but I got a note from Chrispy last week saying that he was sending them out... I presume I will hear from Pyrate Leather soon, or perhaps he has just sent them as he likely has our address from the Sketchbook thing.

Sorry life has thrown you a curve ball (or a few) Sjöröveren, thanks for letting us know!

Michael_banner.jpg

Just waiting on Chrispy's and Pyrate Leather's card, but I got a note from Chrispy last week saying that he was sending them out... I presume I will hear from Pyrate Leather soon, or perhaps he has just sent them as he likely has our address from the Sketchbook thing.

Sorry life has thrown you a curve ball (or a few) Sjöröveren, thanks for letting us know!

I will be sending mine Priority or Express today or tomorrow, I do still have the address from the sketchbook project. Sorry for the delay.

-Clay

Just as an FYI,

we have now received all the cards (I think Clay's arrrived over last weekend). Due to a small minor car accident over this pasrt weekend (yeah I know again.... and no one was hurt, and only minor damage, mostly body work) we've been tied up with dealing with insurance and getting the new vehicle repaired, all the while still trying to get ready to go to Hampton this coming weekend....

Sooo We will be holding off on shipping out the cards until we get back from Hampton. We should be sending them out next Tuesday or Wednesday.

Incredibly sorry about the delays... But the cards are all really awesome and well worth the wait.

Sjöröveren, I'm making a call here... Since everyone sent me 10 cards, and that means I am going to have extras... I could have just kept them myself... But I have decided to send them to you regardless of your needing to duck out for your reasons, so could you please PM me with your home address? Please don't argue with me on this point, I am not adverse to going through indirect means to get your address and sending them to you anyways. <_<

Cheers all

Michael_banner.jpg

Right then.

Just to complicate your life a little more, Michael, could you hold off mailing mine until after the weekend of the 20-21st? Chain

Shot and I will be leaving for Nor Cal on the Wed. the 17th and won't be back until Monday the 22nd. We have a rural mailbox that is a half mile from the house down a dirt road. I don't want the cards to sit that long while we are away. Yeah, I do have someone coming once to collect our mail, but I don't want to worry about the cards possibly being abducted while we're gone.

Does that work for you?

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

Right then.

Just to complicate your life a little more, Michael, could you hold off mailing mine until after the weekend of the 20-21st? Chain

Shot and I will be leaving for Nor Cal on the Wed. the 17th and won't be back until Monday the 22nd. We have a rural mailbox that is a half mile from the house down a dirt road. I don't want the cards to sit that long while we are away. Yeah, I do have someone coming once to collect our mail, but I don't want to worry about the cards possibly being abducted while we're gone.

Does that work for you?

Hmmm, are you asking me for a favour in return for your patience... Let me think about that,,,. Hmmmm... Well, I guess so. <_<

Of course it works for me, be glad to help. <_<

Cheers

Michael_banner.jpg

<_< Ta. You're a Prince.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I'm back now, so hope mine are coming as well. :blink:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg