• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my cards today. Really super job, everyone! These are just great. :lol:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

I got mine today also.... now the fun part is figuring out who's cards are who's... (some are easy, such as Ransoms... (I know her style, some because they are signed.....) cool.....

Received mine yesterday. They are all great! Thanks everyone.

I'll eat when I'm hungry. I'll drink when I'm dry. If the hard times don't kill me I'll lay down and die.

Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey I cry. If you don't give me rye whiskey, I surely will die.

Before this thread dies and gets buried into obscurity, I just wanted to ask if there is anyone that was in this round who has NOT received their cards?

List of Participants

1. Michael Bagley Got em

2. Ransom Has em

3. J8ksdad Has em

4. Sjöröveren Has em

5. Pew Has em

6. PyrateLeather (Clay) ?

7. Patrick Hand Has em

8. Canibal Chrispy Has em

9. Brig Has em

10. Kate Souris has em.

Okay, I guess as long as PyratLeather got his, this went off swimmingly, beside a coupl of delays to hold things back a couple of weeks (which is nothing).

Thanks to everyone for joining in. Looking forward to more rounds.

Michael_banner.jpg

Anybody volunteering to wrangle round three? (Note that my hand is NOT up...LOL)

Or, do we take a break until event season has calmed down a bit?

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

Sorry I didn't respond sooner... Yes, I got mine & they are so cool! Great work everyone. I'm patiently awaiting the return of my sketchbook hopefully in a couple of months & plan to attach the trading cards from round 1 and 2.

Very cool idea . . . .

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

Anybody volunteering to wrangle round three?

I'll do it. But I'll have certain guidelines . . . . and a new thread to follow . . . DeadPirate.gif . . .muhahahahaha . . .

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

So, like whatcha got in mind? And when do we start? :o

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

In due time . . . As the summer mellows over and the leaves begin to change. I'll post up the "interest" thread in a couple of weeks. As far as mailing, thinking September/October for a themed, evil PTC round . . .

4.gif