ClipClocks await you at Ojai!

If you are in need of a timepiece, look for Gwynn at the Unique Creations booth! She has a nice display of ClipClocks. Plus, so many of her own creations you will be in awe!

Ojai Renaissance Festival runs April 4th and 5th

as per the website.......

Faire hours are: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM both days.

Admission: Adults $16.00, Children under 12 $8.00, Seniors (62+) $14.00

Parking $5.00, Adult weekend pass $26. Senior weekend pass $22, Childrens weekend pass $11. Group rates available.

Admission includes all entertainment and plays. There is an abundance of shade on site.

Lake Casitas is located 12 miles inland from the city of Ventura via highway 33 N. to

highway 150 and follow the signs. Ventura is on the central coast of California 80 miles

NW of Los Angeles via highway 101 and 20 miles south of Santa Barbara.

Missed that last plank walkin'? Well, don't worry mate, get one of these here hidden clocks. Pin it on, flip it down and be right on time to see that scurvy dog go down!

Pillagers%20badge1.JPGwww.ClipClocks.com Many themes to choose from!

If you are in need of a timepiece, look for Gwynn at the Unique Creations booth! She has a nice display of ClipClocks. Plus, so many of her own creations you will be in awe!

Ojai Renaissance Festival runs April 4th and 5th

Will you be a vendor at the two weekend long Pirates Faire at Ojai in September? :rolleyes:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Gwyn is scheduled to be there and if she is still carrying my clocks at that time, there will be a display there. Time will tell!

Missed that last plank walkin'? Well, don't worry mate, get one of these here hidden clocks. Pin it on, flip it down and be right on time to see that scurvy dog go down!

Pillagers%20badge1.JPGwww.ClipClocks.com Many themes to choose from!

Nuts, is that this weekend? I was going to spend the days at estate sales and the Pasadena flea market looking for steampunk kit. If I make it to the fair I'll certainly visit the booth.

THe Faire in Ojai this weekend is the Yearly Renaissance Faire (All Hail QUeen Bess!)

The Ojai PirateFaire is the weekends of September 19-20th & 26-27th

Hope that helps.

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif