I need a pick me up?

JohnnyTarr

aye lad,

salty picks up her rum bottle and toasts "to a pick up" cold, raining and two and half hours on a physcics exam

just recall tis only a short life but a merry one.

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

Being waist deep in warm SO Cal sea water during one of our Pirate encampments!

AliiKaiMermaid-1.jpg

Ahhh... bring me a towel and a Mai Tai!

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Yeah, I'm REALLY sick of winter as well. But, I know Spring is coming soon, as my garden and yard is a prairie-dog town of gofer mounds. B)

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

I wish I could answer that one myself. In the past, I enjoyed the colder weather better. When it's cold, you can dress warmly. Additionally, nothing is better than sleeping in a warm cozy bed. When it's hot, nothing can be done to stay cool while you are outside and I am sure that getting naked in public is not acceptable (either for the person getting naked or the people getting forced to watch us). However, I am slowly changing my mind. I am definately growing more fond of the warmer weather. When it get's hot, my option will be to dawn a hat! The one thing that I hate very much is getting those allergies everytime there is a dramatic weather change. The sneezes that kind of "hang" there make me go mad!

signature4.jpg]

I wish I could answer that one myself. In the past, I enjoyed the colder weather better. When it's cold, you can dress warmly. Additionally, nothing is better than sleeping in a warm cozy bed. When it's hot, nothing can be done to stay cool while you are outside and I am sure that getting naked in public is not acceptable (either for the person getting naked or the people getting forced to watch us). However, I am slowly changing my mind. I am definately growing more fond of the warmer weather. When it get's hot, my option will be to dawn a hat! The one thing that I hate very much is getting those allergies everytime there is a dramatic weather change. The sneezes that kind of "hang" there make me go mad!

signature4.jpg]

AliiKaiMermaid-1.jpg

Hmmm lovely photo... that should help anyone's winter doldrums.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

I wish I could answer that one myself. In the past, I enjoyed the colder weather better. ...

...The one thing that I hate very much is getting those allergies everytime there is a dramatic weather change. The sneezes that kind of "hang" there make me go mad!

Aye lad, I agree completly. I don't dislike the cooler weather but when the days begin to grow longer and temperatures rise (and my allergies cling to my throat and sinus passages) I feel much better, brighter ...like the day.

Not everyone can just up and take a vacation. Try a change in routin or a bit of color in a eye catching spot,And let in the light when ever possible!

mmm......or just post that Iron Bess's photo in an eye catching spot.

Bosun Red

[

mmm......or just post that Iron Bess's photo in an eye catching spot.

I try to help where I can..... :rolleyes:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Bess that is a beautiful picture. I can't move right now as I am still officially have a job. I am not going to play into a blind hand just yet. Things are great on the home front so no worries there. So again no moving it sight yet. I doubt that I could stay drunk long enough for spring too come to Wis.

But if anyone have pictures of nice warm scenes I would really appreciate them.

Git up of your asses, set up those glasses I'm drinking this place dry.