Ho Hum...Ere' I go a-gain

Blackfoot

Aye, here I am back in the presence of me good friends, and by the way of doing a little trolling in the shadows, I could see many new names and faces in this beloved Pub. No grand introduction here. No false pretenses or trickery of any Colonel Walker the pyrate hunter or Mogadisho Ahmed (can't recall the exact name) of the modern Somali pirate recruiter. Just yer humble pyrate Blackfoot toasting you all with me fond memories and some good times. Cheers!

signature4.jpg]

Tis grand to see ye Sir.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Nice to see you in the Pub again, Blackfoot. Things are so much more interesting—no matter which guise you are in. :P

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Eye remember ye..welcome back !

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

I think I tripped ov'r a Blackfoot in the pub once... Nay maybe it were a Lakota Sioux... I can never keep them straight!

Wot's the matter lad, not enough testosterone round the home front? I'm sure we can convince Dorian t' get in a bar fight wit' ye; although, the lad hasn't wrestled wit' swords in a while (he might be rusty). We might even get someone t' break a bar stool ov'r yer head, fer ol' time's sake.

Ho hum, well let me be the first t' welcome ye, wit' a boot t' yer back side, an then I'll buy ye a drink!

(By the bye, I hope the Mermaid, an the wee one are well.)

Edited by Jacky Tar

Blackfoot love! Hugs! Welcome back, glad to have you here.

Silkie, get yer mitts off the lad; I'm sure he gets enough o' those hugs at home!

Can't ye see the lad needs t' do some dancin' on table tops, a pirate beach party (or two), an a good ol' bar fight thrown in fer good measure!

Edited by Jacky Tar

Blackfoot love! Hugs! Welcome back, glad to have you here.

Silkie, get yer mitts off the lad; I'm sure he gets enough o' those hugs at home!

Can't ye see the lad needs t' do some dancin' on table tops, a pirate beach party (or two), an a good ol' bar fight thrown in fer good measure!

Silkie turns and hugs Jacky.

Jealous lad? Aye, I miss you also!

N'Jacky luv ...no one dances on tables like Bunny Cutlas n'she nil frequents d'pub.

Ah, Blackfoot. So glad you're back. The Pub is so much more interesting when you're around...no matter what guise you're in. :huh:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

My dear friends. So good to hear from you all!

Callenish, so good to hear from such a fyne Veteran Pyrate of the pub with such great insightful writing. Definitely great knowledge gained from you my friend.

Miss Ransom, my Jeweled Jewel Pyratess. I still cherish my beautiful gift you made for me. Good to here from you m' lady.

Oderlesseye, the artistic Pirate with a great sense of humor. You can always make us laugh!

Miss Silkie Smooth. Many fond memories with ye m' lady. The night in the darkened pub over a glass of rum. How ye swooned me with your Irish song. So lovely.

Jacky Tar..Ha! Another Pirate who makes me laugh! Put you and Oderlesseye on a stage, you two would be a natural hit!

Aye, thank ye Miss Black Syren. Once I figure this "new" pub sight, I will download the photos as soon as possible. She will be two in June. Quite hard to believe! I must say, she has her mother's temper, personality, and big "Blue Mermaid" eyes.

Thank you Miss Iron Bess. I am privileged and honored to be greeted by Another Veteran Pyratess from this pub that has shared her knowledge for all of us to gain from.

So good to be back. Yes, you will see me much more often and I am looking forward to meeting some of these newer Pyrates as well.

signature4.jpg]

My dear friends. So good to hear from you all!

Callenish, so good to hear from such a fyne Veteran Pyrate of the pub with such great insightful writing. Definitely great knowledge gained from you my friend.

Miss Ransom, my Jeweled Jewel Pyratess. I still cherish my beautiful gift you made for me. Good to here from you m' lady.

Oderlesseye, the artistic Pirate with a great sense of humor. You can always make us laugh!

Miss Silkie Smooth. Many fond memories with ye m' lady. The night in the darkened pub over a glass of rum. How ye swooned me with your Irish song. So lovely.

Jacky Tar..Ha! Another Pirate who makes me laugh! Put you and Oderlesseye on a stage, you two would be a natural hit!

Aye, thank ye Miss Black Syren. Once I figure this "new" pub sight, I will download the photos as soon as possible. She will be two in June. Quite hard to believe! I must say, she has her mother's temper, personality, and big "Blue Mermaid" eyes.

Thank you Miss Iron Bess. I am privileged and honored to be greeted by Another Veteran Pyratess from this pub that has shared her knowledge for all of us to gain from.

So good to be back. Yes, you will see me much more often and I am looking forward to meeting some of these newer Pyrates as well.

Captain Sterling! My apologies gentlemen Sire. I failed to flip the page and immediately see yer greeting. Good to hear from you my friend!

signature4.jpg]

Welcome back to th' Pub, Blackfoot. Both ye and Mermaid have been missed. How be th' wee lass? Hope she be doin' well? Raisin' her all right pirate like now?

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

tis grand to hear from yu, lad... was just looking at the pics you posted a while ago and I saved... she was just a bit of twinkle then!!

hope all is well in your corner of the world..

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg