July 25th & 26th, 2009: Pirate Weekend at the Great Lakes Medieva

Black Syren

July 25th & 26th, 2009: Pirate Weekend at the Great Lakes Medieval Faire OHIO, State Route 534, just seven miles south of Ohio I-90 at the Geneva exit (#218). Faire runs July 7th through August 12th. Buccaneer's Booty Treasure Hunt, Dinghy Race, Pirate Costume Contest, and Special Guest The Pyrates Royale. Phone: Toll Free: Fax: (440) 474-4280 1-888-MEDIEVAL (440) 474-4283 Mailing Address: Great Lakes Medieval Faire PO Box 376 Rock Creek, OH 44084.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

• 1 year later...

I blame the people at this faire for making me the marauding miscreant I am today. First as a Patron, then a Cast Member, and now the co-founder of a pirate guild. Ah... good times....

But enough reminising, I highly recomend people to go to this faire if they live in Northern Ohio, or nearby areas. As cast of this faire for 4 years and a patron for the rest of my life, those interested in rennaisance Festivals and pirates should definatly check it out, also this year (2011) There will be a Pirate Encampment in the pirate area the Raiders of the North Shore under Captain Maddog McRea. I go every year, so if you head up, be sure and drop me a line, and I'll give you some inside information

I'm glad ye brought this up Syren, i was goin' to if no-one else had, so I'll contibute. you ever been to Great Lakes?

Edited by Commodore Greyhound

Let every man Know freedom, Kings be damned,

And let the Devil sort out the mess afterwards.