2nd annual Pirate and Wenches Fantacy Weekend

crimson corsair

This is a great event. The whole town gets involved. The beach party is incredible!!!

The Pirate Ball was awesome last year. I can only imagine what this year is going to be like.

There will be another pirate style pub crawl as well as an expanded pirate camp this year.

I will keep you pirates that are hugry for action posted. As details about this years event

come over the horizon I will be sure to post them here!!!

Crimson Corsair.

http://www.rockhallpirates.com/

"No matter where you go. There you are."

• 3 months later...

I had a chance to check out the schedule for this years event. There is something going on all over the town all day Saturday and Sunday.Reenactments,shanties bands,sword fights.booze cruises aboard the "Fearless" Black powder demos. cannon fire.Beach party, a pub crawl. and that's just Saturday.

If you don't like load noises like cannons ,muskets,and pistols and the smell of black powder than please don't come. If you don't like ladies dressed as wenches than please,don't come, if being in a town over run with pirates and wenches, again,please stay home.

There will be a wild beach party Saturday after the dinghy race. So please don't come out if these things aren't for you.

If the above mentioned things do appeal to you than you know were to be Aug.8 and 9Th.

I'm exploring the possibility of attending this event - it looks fun! Since I'm very poor at the moment, I'm trying to see if i could do this on a slim budget. So...Anyone going to the Fest from Baltimore and would be willing to give a ride to and fro to a pirate? I'm thinking of flying in for this and would like to avoid the cost of a rental car.

ihtcbanner.jpg

"we" may be interested in attending. But I am no wench! I am a dignified lady. *herumph!* is there a "place" for "period" pirates? What is the fee? and is there camping/ period encampment? EEK! I can't really tell by the site there... :-/ But I am not too smart. Oh, and would I have to peace-tie my wooden spoon?

Cook and Seamstress to the Half Moon Marauders

Lady Brower's Treasures, Clothing and other treasures

Hell Hath No Fury like the Wrath of a Woman... No that's it. She doesn't need a reason.

www.myspace.com/halfmoonmarauders

www.myspace.com/faerienoodle

Lady Browr, There is some space left. The camp will be a period style camp. There is no fee for the camp. You are wecome to join us. That goes for the others of the Half Moon Marauders. I had a great with you guys at The Lock House event last week.

Edited by crimson corsair

A few of us are going to be going I think (no one can make up their bloody minds!) I'm just following the men folk...

Hell Hath No Fury like the Wrath of a Woman... No that's it. She doesn't need a reason.

Rock Hall Pirate and Wenches Fantasy weekend Update...

The Town will have a Trolley that will be stopping to pick people up and drop people off all around town. We like to call it the "Trolley Rogers" This way you can park you car somewhere and enjoy all the town has to offer with out the hassle of driving. This makes bar crawling so much fun..

Keep in mind the town will be closing off Main st.Saturday so people may move freely about the main part of town were you will find the pirate encampment and the most of the vendors.

I got to hear the list of vendors and what foods they would be selling....Better come hungry. The food vendors will be mostly be near Main St. and the beach.

The encampment will be made up of 4 different pirate crews. totaling about 40 souls.

I am sorry to say that all the hotels and B&Bs' in the area are full. The preformers for the Pirates Ball will be Pyrates Royale and the Brigands.

Please check out the details at their website.

Yours, CC

Edited by crimson corsair

• 2 weeks later...

looks like we will have 2 tall ships in that I know of. The "Lioness" and The Schooner "Fairwell"

I can't wait to hear the cannons going off all over town at 10am. I am still working on getting the churches to ring their bells to warn the town of the Pirate invasion that will begain at 10 am sharp..

't was a good time to be sure. It was so nice of the musicians to come join us at the fire, and to educate us on ol' McDonald's charitable works with the disabled and high risk farm animals... The town was very accommodating, especially getting taken over by pirates as they were. I just wish I had found the ships.

Yeah...still trying to find those hacks that call themselves the "Full Moon Marauders"...scurvy bollix-y crew they are I heard!!

On a side note....

Thanks to Crimson for setting all of this up and for the invite!!

Thanks to the other crews that showed up at the encampment!! There was alot of fun times and I cant wait to see this event grow even more!!

I know for a fact we had more fun at the camp than we did at the Pirate Ball...nothing beats sitting around a camp fire singing, drinking, and have a good time with like minded and fun people!!

m_88912d35e54b4e34952d9677df54b55f.png

Half Moon Marauders

Irish Diplomacy... is the ability to tell a man to go to hell so that he looks forward to making the trip.

Yeah...still trying to find those hacks that call themselves the "Full Moon Marauders"...scurvy bollix-y crew they are I heard!!

On a side note....

Thanks to Crimson for setting all of this up and for the invite!!

Thanks to the other crews that showed up at the encampment!! There was alot of fun times and I cant wait to see this event grow even more!!

I know for a fact we had more fun at the camp than we did at the Pirate Ball...nothing beats sitting around a camp fire singing, drinking, and have a good time with like minded and fun people!!

If we find those bidge rats the "Full Moon Marauders" we will hang them from the yard arms by their thumbs and use them for musket practice..

Sorry about that little slit up. Hope you guys don't go to Philly anytime soon.

I couldn't do it by myself. Thanks guys form making the trip down and for all the help with the camp.

Crimson Corsair.

It's okay- We all know that Half Moon crew is full of somethin' so you were right in any case. =)