Queen Anne Pistols with Belt Hooks

A well made box for putting junk and stuff in to, possibly Dutch, can also be used as firewood if not needed.

med_gallery_201_2_40519.jpg

med_gallery_201_2_65831.jpg

2 Finally Crafted Queen Anne Pistols with Custom Forged Belt Hooks

Like NEW, Only One Previous Owner

med_gallery_201_2_106944.jpg

med_gallery_201_13_185294.jpg

med_gallery_201_2_261827.jpg

<_<:lol:

Such a busy boy, Stynky! ~ I should shanghai you out to my neck of the woods to help us trim and move trees, drywall and paint. :(:D

On a more serious note:

I would like to again thank and highly recommend Cascabel to anyone considering a belt hook. His quality and attention to detail are exceptional, as you can see from the photos.

And yes, those are my guns. Back in my possession, safe and sound. You lot can stop searching eBay ~ ye'll never see these there.

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

Whoa! They turned out wonderfully! Damn, I wish my character shot a pistol. Perhaps Bess will take up the cannon this year (rotate with others). I think we can find lots of things to put in it this year.

Uhm...Stynky. How big is that box again?

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

• 2 weeks later...

.....Are the pistols still for sale sir ???? and how much might ye be askin?

contact me at okram269@bellsouth.net

Thank-ee

Marko Warren

2 Finally Crafted Queen Anne Pistols with Custom Forged Belt Hooks

Like NEW, Only One Previous Owner

med_gallery_201_2_106944.jpg

med_gallery_201_13_185294.jpg

med_gallery_201_2_261827.jpg

contact me at okram269@bellsouth.net

Thank-ee

Marko Warren

Marko, Sir ~

:blink: You may want to re-read the posts ~ Stynky has been having a bit of a go. These are my pistols ~ and no, they are not for sale.

YHS,

Mary Diamond

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

;););)

Stynky never ceases to amaze me ~ not to mention the number of folks that get snookered...

Stynky are those pistols still for sale? I'll give you two bucks for 'em.

"The time was when ships passing one another at sea backed their topsails and had a 'gam,' and on parting fired guns; but those good old days have gone. People have hardly time nowadays to speak even on the broad ocean, where news is news, and as for a salute of guns, they cannot afford the powder. There are no poetry-enshrined freighters on the sea now; it is a prosy life when we have no time to bid one another good morning."

- Capt. Joshua Slocum

;)<_<;)

Stynky never ceases to amaze me ~ not to mention the number of folks that get snookered...

;) Or you could put the $2 towards a smallsword, so we could fight together... FROG. ;);)

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

;)<_<;)

;) Or you could put the $2 towards a smallsword, so we could fight together... FROG. ;);)

Ribbit ribbit

"The time was when ships passing one another at sea backed their topsails and had a 'gam,' and on parting fired guns; but those good old days have gone. People have hardly time nowadays to speak even on the broad ocean, where news is news, and as for a salute of guns, they cannot afford the powder. There are no poetry-enshrined freighters on the sea now; it is a prosy life when we have no time to bid one another good morning."

- Capt. Joshua Slocum

• 2 weeks later...

Marko, Sir ~

:( You may want to re-read the posts ~ Stynky has been having a bit of a go. These are my pistols ~ and no, they are not for sale.

YHS,

Mary Diamond

Oh Mary,

I didn't realize that it was you who won that auction - we had quite the bidding war going on there at the end.

Well done I say, well done!

. . . If I had only known - I would have stolen something out of it. That will teach me to leave the shipping duties to my Evil Henchman.