Searle's Raid Weekend Report

Diosa De Cancion

There will be a service for the cap in the backyard this evening. I don't think you'll ever see Diosa in it again!

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P.S. If any one foind a small black personals kit, looks like a makeup case and last seen sitting on a bench beside the fire it is mine. thinking that is was right where i left it. If anyone has it please PM me and let me know. it had various and asudry personal care / first aid items.

I was wondering who's that was. I have it. Send me your snail mail address in an email and I will send it up to you. Glad you made it home safe, and I hope you had a great time.

"For God and the King"

Sgt. Jeff Johnson

Part 2... Was me asking him to put me out of my misery for having to wear the blasted cap :). Just because I can dress the part (kind of) doesn't mean I am going to behave. <_<

Hmmm...Now who in the world have I heard this reasoning from...Well, I guess I'm not the only Mistress that Captain Sterling will scold now. <_<

Nah, you're probably still in trouble more than I.... I still have that Mayan 'sneak up behind you and kill you before you hear me coming' thing going in my favor. Besides, I think I am just going to go as the town harlot in the future.... much more my character and I can get rid of the cap... :)

Speaking of the Cap.... well Mickey... Stynky tries far too hard as it is to get a hold of my clothing so I don't think I'll be letting this get into his hands. I do like the idea of the all girl cannon crewe though... think it would make good wadding? :)

Edited by Goddess in the Bodice

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

Nah, you're probably still in trouble more than I....

Ain't that the truth.... :wacko:

I still have that Mayan 'sneak up behind you and kill you before you hear me coming' thing going in my favor.

Well then...you do have something in your favor then...seeing that he's half blind. Just make sure you sneak up on him on his left side...

Besides, I think I am just going to go as the town harlot in the future.... much more my character and I can get rid of the cap... :)

Great, Bess would love to hang with you at PIP this year. I hope you can stand the smell of wet wool, stale earth, charcoal, and the Captain's urine.

I do like the idea of the all girl cannon crewe though... think it would make good wadding? :)

Then, as a tribute to your cap and Stynky...we should do it!

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

God's Teeth, Woman! This isn't a beauty contest! How would you like to toil over a hot pot of some sort of crud for 12 hours a day?!

Perhaps that's your problem - cooking crud. I heard no complaints over my cooking, just moans of pleasure, right Mickey?

And that refers only to the items cooked over the fire not any of the other types of heat I was cooking up. No, there were no complaints from any direction, simply happy, sated men all about me.

Shame your 'cooking' doesn't have the same impact Bess.....

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

I was wondering who's that was. I have it. Send me your snail mail address in an email and I will send it up to you. Glad you made it home safe, and I hope you had a great time.

Thank ye much sgt, email sent with post address, and yes a grand tyme was had thank you again.

salty

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

Bess does laundry...that is what she mean by cooking..."cooking linen".

Other than the Marshmellow feast that sounds so good right now and the fyne roast, the rice dish Mickey made...what other wonderful tidbits were there?

Member of "The Forsaken"

Oh, god -- ham, lamb stew, chili chowder soup, garlic soup, tons of bread from the Spanish bakery, fruit, ale, sangria, vegetables, fresh oysters on the half shell. It's more of a matter of what wasn't there. Melissa managed a feast for 150 with total aplomb, aided of course by a bevvy of beautiful servant women.

-- Hurricane

• Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

Hey Michael!

I forgot to ask... can you remind me what the name were on those shoes I gave you? I suddenly realized that all the pairs Loyalist ships has a name imprinted on the bottom of the person who ordered them. I checked when they got here, but I didn't know who the bloke was since no one on pyracy.com had such a freaky name. Just can't recall it at the moment. Lovely pair of shoes - too bad the lad never got to enjoy them himself.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

Nah, you're probably still in trouble more than I.... I still have that Mayan 'sneak up behind you and kill you before you hear me coming' thing going in my favor. Besides, I think I am just going to go as the town harlot in the future.... much more my character and I can get rid of the cap... :)

Hmm now there's a thought... as I am done with mistresses. But Diosa don't be so fast to get rid of that cap... they wore em too.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Bess does laundry...that is what she mean by cooking..."cooking linen".

Other than the Marshmellow feast that sounds so good right now and the fyne roast, the rice dish Mickey made...what other wonderful tidbits were there?

I made the jerk chicken to go with the rice, Willie made his famous breakfast burritos and heck, there was always something going, an amazing garlic soup, steamed oysters all kinds of dishes that I have no idea what they were but were very yummy! It was quite the feast and totally killed the great healthy diet I had been on... back to work and extra exercise this week!

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

Hmm now there's a thought... as I am done with mistresses. But Diosa don't be so fast to get rid of that cap... they wore em too.

according to Hurricane, Buccaneer harlots wore their hair down in Port Royal... I'm going with his take since that means no cap :)

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

My most humble of apologies. I was only brainstorming what Melissa's group did. Diosa's jerk chicken was a true highlight of the weekend, especially because she had to do a little creative shopping at a local market to come up with an equivalent of what we already had at the homestead.

Sorry, I was sober this time. My memory is still recovering from years of fuzziness. Thankfully, Dangerous and Michael continue to carry on the tradition of insobriety.

And yes, whores wore their hair down in Port Royal - made it easier for the drunken buccaneers to know who was in service to their King and who was to service them.

-- Hurricane

Edited by hurricane

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

Hey Michael!

I forgot to ask... can you remind me what the name were on those shoes I gave you? I suddenly realized that all the pairs Loyalist ships has a name imprinted on the bottom of the person who ordered them. I checked when they got here, but I didn't know who the bloke was since no one on pyracy.com had such a freaky name. Just can't recall it at the moment. Lovely pair of shoes - too bad the lad never got to enjoy them himself.

-- Hurricane

Well I had to run out to the van to see.. Because I still haven't fully unpacked. So I dragged the shoes in, I looked at the tan pair I brought from Brian, and lo and behold, his name was indented on the bottom.

So after digging through the baggage and pulling out the oats so as to territorially mark the new shoes, I flipped them over and this is what I saw on the bottom....

effingwithMD002.jpg

It looks like they read "Clint D" or Clint B" or something like that.... Never heard of the guy.

Michael_banner.jpg

according to Hurricane, Buccaneer harlots wore their hair down in Port Royal... I'm going with his take since that means no cap :)

Ah yes, I forgot, different time frame, different location.. my apologies...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Ah yes, I forgot, different time frame, different location.. my apologies...

Woohoo! I get to blow up the cap! I get to blow up the cap! <doing the dead cap dance>

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

Gawd, that word was Clint? I thought it was a dirty word that was written there. I couldn't imagine anyone would order shoes with such a vile word as the 'C' word on it. Originally, I thought that's why they wouldn't claim them.

-- Hurricane

Hey Michael!

-- Hurricane

Well I had to run out to the van to see.. Because I still haven't fully unpacked. So I dragged the shoes in, I looked at the tan pair I brought from Brian, and lo and behold, his name was indented on the bottom.

So after digging through the baggage and pulling out the oats so as to territorially mark the new shoes, I flipped them over and this is what I saw on the bottom....

effingwithMD002.jpg

It looks like they read "Clint D" or Clint B" or something like that.... Never heard of the guy.

Edited by hurricane

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

I made the jerk chicken to go with the rice, Willie made his famous breakfast burritos and heck, there was always something going, an amazing garlic soup, steamed oysters all kinds of dishes that I have no idea what they were but were very yummy! It was quite the feast and totally killed the great healthy diet I had been on... back to work and extra exercise this week!

My word what a feast! It sounds wonderful...ALL OF IT! I would love to have tried the garlic soup and your chicken too!

Member of "The Forsaken"

So after digging through the baggage and pulling out the oats so as to territorially mark the new shoes, I flipped them over and this is what I saw on the bottom....It looks like they read "Clint D" or Clint B" or something like that.... Never heard of the guy.

ROFLMAO!!!!

Member of "The Forsaken"

• 2 weeks later...

From the crewe of the Cagway and the Officer's and goverening body for Captain Robert Searle's Buccaneer's a big Thank You to all who attended this year's event.

We are already planning a bigger and better event for the upcoming 12th annual Raid in March of 2010. Those who attended please be sure to tell those that did not what they missed. It will be even better next year! Hope to see you all at PIP in December!

"For God and the King"

Sgt. Jeff Johnson