Congratulations on Winning

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMW... this morning Phlegm said to tell you that Oola was the name of the Twi' Lek that danced for Jabba the Hut and was fed to the Rancor in The Return of the Jedi ...

He just wanted you to know...

Yes, I did know that much. That is why Brig as Oola and Mae as Leia Slave would go together. (Brig, if you didn't have blonde hair, you could be Leia, but alas...)

Although Oola was already digesting when Leia was essentially picked to take her place. Still, Star Wars fans everywhere would love it. If you put it on You Tube, imagine all the joy you would bring to the guys who live in their parent's basements the world over.

Wait, what? I'm rancor bait now??! Fine, but to keep things even, Mae has to be tied to Jabba for at least a week!

CONGRATULATIONS! You guys look great!

:huh: Thank you, hunni!

Oh, how beautiful it used to be

Just you and me, far beyond the sea

-Nightwish

Alice Mason, Crewe of the Archangel

So who's Jabba?

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

This thread is more disturbing and entertaining every time I check in. :huh: I pity the poor rancor....Brig would no doubt give him a terrible case of indigestion. As for Jabba, at least the dude lives in style.

MaeBar-1.png

The world stands out on either side

No wider than the heart is wide.

~E. Millay

This thread is more disturbing and entertaining every time I check in. :huh: I pity the poor rancor....Brig would no doubt give him a terrible case of indigestion. As for Jabba, at least the dude lives in style.

Disturbing?! I give my fellow twins the recipe for five minutes of fan boy famedom and you find it disturbing?

Forget the Rancor, he'd never figure into a belly dance routine! (Besides, it'd take weeks to build that prop.) It's interpretive modern bellydancing, see? You guys will be the hit of You Tube! Soon the ad dollars will roll in! (Unless You Tube has a Machiavellian user agreement. Then you better set something up with a T-shirt vendor and sell your image... Can I be your manager?)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

They may have changed his species, but he was always a Twi'lek when I was paying any attention to the SW universe. The Wookiepedia lists him as a Twi'lek. He does look different than Oola. But then Jack looks different than Brig, too.

Josh says you're right and I need to go read the Star Wars info some more... :huh:

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

They may have changed his species, but he was always a Twi'lek when I was paying any attention to the SW universe. The Wookiepedia lists him as a Twi'lek. He does look different than Oola. But then Jack looks different than Brig, too.

Josh says you're right and I need to go read the Star Wars info some more... :huh:

As a full blown nerd I can say... If it has head tails.. its a Twi'lek (don't be fooled by color). I dare you to challenge my nerdliness.

EDIT:

And we all just lost our pirate cards for a nerd debate. =(

Edited by Thequartermaster

Sorry I gave up after the first three... hate the new movies but the cartoon is starting to grow on me... but no, I don't read the books like the kids do... so... I know when to walk away from a dare

Crewe of the Archangel

Sorry I gave up after the first three... hate the new movies but the cartoon is starting to grow on me... but no, I don't read the books like the kids do... so... I know when to walk away from a dare

I know your tricks sir. You're just walking away until I turn my back! haha Then you send in the attack turtle.

Josh says you're right and I need to go read the Star Wars info some more... :blink:

Eh. I have years and years of wasted brain cells devoted to this topic. (But Josh and Anna can still make me look like a piker.)

You know, I have totally side railed this topic without even congratulating Mae. I apologize for going so far OT (it's a bad habit).

Congrats, Mae!

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

OMW... this morning Phlegm said to tell you that Oola was the name of the Twi' Lek that danced for Jabba the Hut and was fed to the Rancor in The Return of the Jedi ...

He just wanted you to know...

Yes, I did know that much. That is why Brig as Oola and Mae as Leia Slave would go together. (Brig, if you didn't have blonde hair, you could be Leia, but alas...)

Although Oola was already digesting when Leia was essentially picked to take her place. Still, Star Wars fans everywhere would love it. If you put it on You Tube, imagine all the joy you would bring to the guys who live in their parent's basements the world over.

Wait, what? I'm rancor bait now??! Fine, but to keep things even, Mae has to be tied to Jabba for at least a week!

CONGRATULATIONS! You guys look great!

:lol: Thank you, hunni!

ok.ok.ok.....i volunteer to be Jabba....since me belly seems to be keepin up wit the preggo wif anyhow.... :blink:

and i been workin on knots!!!....it might take ya a week to git untied!!!....(Muhahaha)

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

(I tried...)

So who ever is playing Leia gets to sit on your lap? :blink:

Actually, more at your side. Jabba doesn't exactly have a lap. While you're making lekkus, Jack, you can also make a giant prosthetic Jabba tail for M.A. d'Dogge.

I want to be C-3PO!

"Might I suggest—"

"Shut him up or shut him down!"

Mission_banner5.JPG

It's gotta be Lob. Only Lob could do this role justice. (This explains my avatar's eye patch...)

Mission_banner5.JPG

Jabba doesn't exactly have a lap.

Looking at De'Dogge, damnation, ye'd better fit in yer new breeches...

Crewe of the Archangel

It's gotta be Lob. Only Lob could do this role justice. (This explains my avatar's eye patch...)

After a long discussion, Lob has gracefully accepted the role. His agent will be in contact to discuss wages in the near future... <_<

It sounds like Lob has gotten all high brow on us... :(

Michael_banner.jpg

Honestly Cousin Robbie should be R2D2... he has a big heart, doesn't make any sense when he talks, and bumps into things a lot..

Crewe of the Archangel

Honestly Cousin Robbie should be R2D2... he has a big heart, doesn't make any sense when he talks, and bumps into things a lot..

Yeah, but R2 is also smarter than everyone else in the movie. (Probably due to the rule that the smallest and/or youngest main character must also be the smartest in most Hollywood productions.)

Mission_banner5.JPG