Congratulations on Winning

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats on the win!! with 2 loverly ladies like your selves, it was a cinch! I'll have to see the vid when I have time, going to work soonish...

wiggles her hips and tatas in celebration..

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
But damnation when are ye going to dance fer us?!

Anytime you command, dear Captain. Just so long as it's sometime when I can stay awake for more than a few hours at a time and Brig has baby-free arms. Neither of those happens too terribly often. :rolleyes:

There's a standing offer been made to give Brig those baby-free arms :lol: if she stops subtling threatening life and limb, that is.

Someone posted a video of a woman doing a belly dance in the Leia Slave Costume around here a year or so ago. I think it was in Beyond. The woman didn't look like Fisher, though. Mae could totally pull that off. (Although my amazingly witty friend Brig would be out of picture then. Well, she could paint herself green, sport that giant headdress with tails thing and go as Oola...in fact, come to think of that, I think that would be really cool. If only because I want to see Brig have to paint herself all green. :rolleyes: )

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Coongrats to both of you... Awesome job... Now PLEASE pull my wife out of Belly Dance retirement... Pretty please!!!! :rolleyes:

Someone posted a video of a woman doing a belly dance in the Leia Slave Costume around here a year or so ago. I think it was in Beyond. The woman didn't look like Fisher, though. Mae could totally pull that off. (Although my amazingly witty friend Brig would be out of picture then. Well, she could paint herself green, sport that giant headdress with tails thing and go as Oola...in fact, come to think of that, I think that would be really cool. If only because I want to see Brig have to paint herself all green. :lol: )

Mission, are you on some sort of body painting kick lately? First you in woad as Doctor Manhattan? Then Brig in green? :lol:

Michael_banner.jpg

:rolleyes::lol:

Sorry, Mission...as much as I would LIKE to paint myself green and dance, with my legs the end result would be something like this:

palwwemuppets14.jpg

Mickey, I'm just coming out of semi-retirement myself, after the baby and all. Tell Kate I need a climbing partner!

Oh, how beautiful it used to be

Just you and me, far beyond the sea

-Nightwish

Alice Mason, Crewe of the Archangel

Someone posted a video of a woman doing a belly dance in the Leia Slave Costume around here a year or so ago. I think it was in Beyond. The woman didn't look like Fisher, though. Mae could totally pull that off. (Although my amazingly witty friend Brig would be out of picture then. Well, she could paint herself green, sport that giant headdress with tails thing and go as Oola...in fact, come to think of that, I think that would be really cool. If only because I want to see Brig have to paint herself all green. :rolleyes: )

Mission, are you on some sort of body painting kick lately? First you in woad as Doctor Manhattan? Then Brig in green? :lol:

Blue and green - the colors of...well, I got nothing.

No, body paint holds no special fascination for me, except when it's funny. (It's ok as long as you leave a small bare patch at the base of the spine.) I was just trying to think of how you could get both Mae and Brig on the stage with the Leia motif. And all I could come up with was Oola. She was painted green and the image of Brig painting herself green seemed humorous to me.

(And I would not like to be Dr. Manhatten, that was just a humorous topical reference. I would like to be a Woad!!)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

Well, she could paint herself green, sport that giant headdress with tails thing and go as Oola...

It's called a lekku, Mission. Geeeez. Anna and Josh would be so ashamed.

MaeBar-1.png

The world stands out on either side

No wider than the heart is wide.

~E. Millay

Um actually Josh says tis a Twi' Lek, their tentacle Head-tails are called lekku and tchin means "right lekku" and tchun means "left lekku"

Homeworld Ryloth

Designation Sentient

Average Height 1.7 meters

Ye just had to get him started...did ye not?

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Why don't we have a blushing emoticon. (Anna and Josh are already astounded at my astounding ignorance of the SW fan world. We established that at PiP last year...)

I do recall the lekku thing from my youthful daze of writing absurdly silly SW Fan Fics, but only vaguely. I'm almost ashamed to admit I used to mod at TF.N...

(Mae and Brig totally have to do this now. The third twin has spoken. :wacko: How do we go about making a lekku for Brig? Surely Jack could come up with something. The guy's a freaking genius at creating stuff.)

Mission_banner5.JPG

OMW... this morning Phlegm said to tell you that Oola was the name of the Twi' Lek that danced for Jabba the Hut and was fed to the Rancor in The Return of the Jedi ...

He just wanted you to know...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

OMW... this morning Phlegm said to tell you that Oola was the name of the Twi' Lek that danced for Jabba the Hut and was fed to the Rancor in The Return of the Jedi ...

He just wanted you to know...

Yes, I did know that much. That is why Brig as Oola and Mae as Leia Slave would go together. (Brig, if you didn't have blonde hair, you could be Leia, but alas...)

Although Oola was already digesting when Leia was essentially picked to take her place. Still, Star Wars fans everywhere would love it. If you put it on You Tube, imagine all the joy you would bring to the guys who live in their parent's basements the world over.

Mission_banner5.JPG

Prince Leia

I know someone who could play Leia. :angry:

Wait...you mean that thread wasn't inspired by this one?

You could be Bib Fortuna, who was also there and also a Twi'lek...but I sure don't want to see videos of you belly dancing. (No offense. At least not unless you invest in a gallon of Nair...)

Mission_banner5.JPG

Prince Leia

I know someone who could play Leia. :angry:

Wait...you mean that thread wasn't inspired by this one?

You could be Bib Fortuna, who was also there and also a Twi'lek...but I sure don't want to see videos of you belly dancing. (No offense. At least not unless you invest in a gallon of Nair...)

Haha no actually it wasn't. I took a Facebook "quiz" "what Star Wars Character are you?" and I was Princess Leia.

So hence the mutant photochop pic. Besides I shave anyways. :lol:

You could be Bib Fortuna, who was also there and also a Twi'lek...

Um, I don't think he is...Josh mentioned something about Bib last night... I will check when I get home

Crewe of the Archangel

You could be Bib Fortuna, who was also there and also a Twi'lek...

Um, I don't think he is...Josh mentioned something about Bib last night... I will check when I get home

How much you wanna' bet? (Before you check it out, that is.) Bib is Jabba's personal assistant or some such. He's whitish-grey. "I vill...take 'ou to Jabba now." I got the AF when I was about Anna's age.

Mission_banner5.JPG

Oh I know who he is but he is not a Twi' Lek.. at least I think... I'll check with the "expert" when I get home. As I think he is listed separately in the new species book... Josh showed me all the Twi' Lek stuff last night...(thanks you guys :huh: ) and he was not in it...

Edited by Capt. Sterling

Crewe of the Archangel

They may have changed his species, but he was always a Twi'lek when I was paying any attention to the SW universe. The Wookiepedia lists him as a Twi'lek. He does look different than Oola. But then Jack looks different than Brig, too.

Mission_banner5.JPG