Visit Tiger's New Pirate Shop in St Augustine during Searls' R

tigerlee

Ahoy Maties,

I just set up a permanent studio N store in St Augustine a little more than a month ago. I welcome all ye pirates to come visit my new store. I'm in the Spanish Plaza in Suite I, only 2 blocks from your encampment. Open everyday from 10am to 6pm. I'm set up to take portraits as well as to sell pirate products such as: cutlasses, tricorns, sashes, belts, books, magazines, hat pins, flintlocks, socks, tankards, dubloons.

I am actively seeking more product to sell on consignment, so if you have something, please drop by with examples. I don't sell any plastic or polyester like all the other pirate stores. I am trying to carry more authentic pirate products, so please help me out, mates!

Tiger Lee from the South China Seas

Why ye be on the wrong coast you old sea dog you!

No matter what coast, I be knowin that Tigerlee be first rate all around. All you lads and lasses that be on that thar other coast do drop by Tigerlee and ye won't be disappointed.

May ye find all the luck that ye be needin in yer new digs,

-Greydog

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

Why ye be on the wrong coast you old sea dog you!

No matter what coast, I be knowin that Tigerlee be first rate all around. All you lads and lasses that be on that thar other coast do drop by Tigerlee and ye won't be disappointed.

May ye find all the luck that ye be needin in yer new digs,

-Greydog

Why Tiger is on the right coast.......we have three major pirate events each year in St. Augustine ( driving distance to four or five others)and 18 total on the East. We have our own pirate ship and several weekend events. Where else, on the mainland, is more fitting for pirates than Old Town St. Augustine? The tourist love to play with us.

Damn! I'm pumped up now...lol.....going down to the old town meet some of the 17th century pirates tomorrow.

Ahoy Maties,

I just set up a permanent studio N store in St Augustine a little more than a month ago. I welcome all ye pirates to come visit my new store. I'm in the Spanish Plaza in Suite I

:lol:

Naught only he be on th' wrong shore, but he has Gone Over T' Th' Dons!!!!! :lol:

Oh well Tiger, we will forgive ye fer make'n a wrong turn 'n set'n port in th' wrong ocean....but we must talk 'bout yer new friends :lol:

Fair Winds Tiger Lee, show them backwards swamp pirates how Real Pirates party!!! B)

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!