I didn't break the pub, did I?

Hawk the QM

I was posting a long rant about Disney Pirates and how they drive me nuts and when I click post the pub was down.

Now I'm afraid to post said rant in fear of future breakage.

It's a sign from God...or Walt. Go forth and whinge no more.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

It's a sign from Walt. Go forth and whinge no more.

Yes, that's why you're screen is frozen! :rolleyes:

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

I was posting a long rant about Disney Pirates and how they drive me nuts and when I click post the pub was down.

Now I'm afraid to post said rant in fear of future breakage.

Yes, you broke it. Now you must send money to all the members.

:rolleyes::rolleyes: Send James his money first. He deserves it for that post alone.

And no starting absurd flame wars over PCness in the Beyond forum. Go do it somewhere where they can really lambaste you for being unnecessarily Quixotic. :lol:

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

Shhhhh... the nekked pictures are doing that. :rolleyes:

Nekkid pictures of Walt's brain?! Good God, man!

Mission_banner5.JPG

:rolleyes::rolleyes: Send James his money first. He deserves it for that post alone.

And no starting absurd flame wars over PCness in the Beyond forum. Go do it somewhere where they can really lambaste you for being unnecessarily Quixotic. :lol:

I agree with you good sir. See my Crows Nest thread about a new rant forum. I'm a visionary, ha!

Actually I am pretty well opposed to rants unless they a ) are really stupid - and thus humorous or b ) propose solutions to whatever it is you're ranting about. So I would personally avoid a whole forum of such almost as readily as I avoid the Way to a Pyrate's Heart forum.

Mission_banner5.JPG

You should read Barlow’s Journal of his Life at Sea in King’s Ships, East and West Indiamen & Other Merchantman From 1659 to 1703. 500+ pages of the real period seaman complaining about 42 years of life at sea. :rolleyes:

Mission_banner5.JPG

298997147_1f94c0bf2f.jpg

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

This thread just keeps getting better and better!

Mission_banner5.JPG

Actually, that picture is a lie. I have two cats and not ONCE have either of them fixed ANYTHING, forum or otherwise. I think QJ is right...better get the wallet.

I took it as a humorous comment on the ability of cats to get into everything. If my cat weren't so lazy, she certainly would.

Are you sure we weren't separated at birth? I think I'm the third twin. (The ugly one that was sold to gypsies.)

Mission_banner5.JPG

lambaste

Quixotic. :rolleyes:

Awfully big words, mate. I'm just a humble pirate. lol thank god for online dictionaries.

And you semi-quote a Disney Pirate...

Now yer just confusin' me in this thread... :rolleyes:

Commodore Ashton "WeirdBeard" Synn

NyghtCraftLogoRed.jpg

Highest Quality Handcrafted Leather on or off the 7 seas!

Pirates ain't PC but Disney pirates are always trying to make it that way. It's sad I tells ya.

HEY.... THAT'S MY LINE...... (OK... gettin' th' puncuitaion ter work all in caps is a pain.... let me tell you....)

You Come up wit a good buzz line, and everyone tries to steal it from you... now where the heck is the fairness in that?... And speaking of Mission.... did you know that ..... eeergh.... it wasn't a very good rant.... but Mission might think it was sorta funny.....

I still like the first kitty....

"I'll fix it"

wish I'd save the picture of the Kitty..... "I made you a cookie.... but I eated it...."

Tooo dang cute.......

:D:D

You know I generally hate receiving emails of stuff like this, but I find myself having to email them to my sisters and parents. (Everyone in my family has cats.) Good stuff! The unofficial cat commentary thread. :D

(PM me the rant Patrick! I love really absurd rants. Real ones I generally find annoying and without much redeeming social value, but loony ones are great fun.)

The Disney-Pirate thing goes back to the 50s, so you've a lot of battle to wage...Quixotic. Let Disney be Disney and you be you. :D

Mission_banner5.JPG