Contact Person for Port Washington Pirate Festival?

Jib

Huzzah!

Eventhough barely hearing a thing about it up to this point. Tis April and not a word about the event like we usually hear at this time.

I'm just hoping I can attend. :blink: No transport (it's dead), no job (Still! No money coming in. All the more reason I'm pushing The Captain's Share more and more), and my outfits are in disarray (haven't had much time and space to work on them. ;)

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

• 1 month later...

I also had a slightly disconcerting experience last year, I bought two invasion cruise tickets and first of all, they sent them to the wrong address, second they failed to tell me that they had received them back in the mail, and thirdly it was almost 2 days before port that I got them. The thing that made me most angry was that no one would ever call me back or return my emails, and no one seemed to know what was going on with them...harassment works wonders...

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, this is Dean Calin. I am working with Port Washington Festivals on marketing of the Port Washington Pirate Festival. I stepped in very late to the scene this year, I'm afraid. As I am also the founder of Bounding Main I felt it was in my group's best interests to try to put things in order: we've seen the Camelot Medieval Faire close, the Wisconsin Renaissance Faire close, the St. Louis Renaissance Faire and Door County Maritime Museum struggle with funding all in the last year or two. This was the one event in my back yard on which I could have a positive impact.

To be absolutely frank, I also have communication problems with the founder/owner of this festival. I wish it were otherwise but it is what it is; nothing positive will be gained by focusing on the challenges a show faces. Let's all gather together at one of the only events of this size and scope in the Midwest and have a lot of fun.

All of your questions can be answered on the updated Port Washington Pirate Festival. The event is very much still alive with a whole roster of entertainers, reenactors, sponsors, shows, merchandise vendors and food vendors. http://www.portpiratefestival.com

I can probably answer most of your other questions.

Jib, there are two other game providers: Crimson Blades and Midwest Ax Throwers. If you have not already done so please download, complete and email back to ME a copy of this form: http://www.portpiratefestival.com/pdf/09performerapppdf2.pdf. Send it to portmarketing@deancalin.com. I'll coordinate with Chris Last to make sure there is room for you - make sure you indicate the amount of area you'll need.

Dean Calin

Western Shores Marketing for

Port Washington Festivals, Inc.

Cell: 262-366-8591

portmarketing@deancalin.com

Dean Calin

(Cap'n Jake)

Bounding Main

www.boundingmain.com

Good luck Dean...

I was contacted for the first time at 1:51 pm today...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

SEE? There you go, everthing is falling into place.

(Ahem.)

Dean Calin

Western Shores Marketing for

Port Washington Festivals, Inc.

portmarketing@deancalin.com

Cell: 262-366-8591

Dean Calin

(Cap'n Jake)

Bounding Main

www.boundingmain.com

Hi all!

I've stepped up to help Dean out with scheduling the volunteers so if anyone wants to volunteer, shoot me an email. I know I need people for crowd control, raffle tickets, etc.

Quickest way to reach me is:

krystal_lazuli@sbcglobal.net

Please put "Port Washington" in the subject so I open it First!

Calico Krys

Hi all!

I've stepped up to help Dean out with scheduling the volunteers so if anyone wants to volunteer, shoot me an email. I know I need people for crowd control, raffle tickets, etc.

Quickest way to reach me is:

krystal_lazuli@sbcglobal.net

Please put "Port Washington" in the subject so I open it First!

Calico Krys

So, does that mean that my crew is ok doing the cruises and breakfasts?

Kim McCulloch is the primary vendor contact but Tracy Ripple is assisting her:

Kim McCulloch admin@portpiratefestival.com Ph: 262-388-2207

Tracy Ripple firstmate@portpiratefestival.com Ph: 262-388-9762

I know that the area map was being finished last weekend when I was up there during another festival. I also know that Kim's shop, The Portico, sprung another leak from the apartment upstairs, so there may have been a delay. I'm not involved with that part of the operation, so I don't know much - sorry.

Dean

Krys or Dean - does anyone know who the contact person is for the VENDORS (Thieves Marketplace)? I want to know if the info packets have been mailed. I haven't received anything yet and I just want to be sure it will be here before we leave Minneapolis on Thursday.

Thanks,

Bess

Dean Calin

(Cap'n Jake)

Bounding Main

www.boundingmain.com