Upcoming Surgery...

Black Syren

HUZZARRRRHHH! SYREN'S HOME!

does the sailor's hornpipe, then the fisherman's hornpipe, then the pirates jig (okay, maybe not that last one, I think it involves a rope.)

Welcome home. Let's hope those Mardi Gras forearms are the last encounter you will have with any needles for a long, long, time. Now it's time for a good rest. You've endured so much thus far, a few weeks of recuperation with things looking brighter every day will be a comparative walk in the park.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright Syren, tis time ye stop milk'n this whole surgery thing! Why Grace O’Malley popped out a baby, ran up on deck 'n killed thirteen men! 'n other time while breast feed'n th' wee whelp she again was call'd upon deck, with th' wee lad still latched upon her teat she dispatched twenty one men, 'n ne'er spill'd a single drop o' milk!

Now get ye up 'n kill a few Dons, run through a couple English, 'n slap a Frenchie; ye will be feel'n fine in no time! :lol:

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

A most hearty welcome back, Syren. Be careful, be well, and don't rush things.

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

:D Iron Bess saw Black Syren post?!

I didn't see Black Syren post!? :D

I wanta see Black Syren post!!

Do it again Black Syren! I wanta see ye post, I promise naught t' blink this time :P

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

good luck, lass!! I had some surgery last year. as you know, and I did get moving too fast. My muscles and things didnt heal well and that doesnt change. Give yourself time to heal!! (best advice I can give)

Some of my surgery didnt' take and I'll have to live with that forever. It was my mistake to think I was Super mom and do too much.

thinking of you.. good wishes sent your way!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg