Upcoming Surgery...

Black Syren

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now them's not condolences Madl

I dunno now, why last time one o' them Rev types came t' visit me in hospital he began t' pass he's hand across he's face then suddenly let out a blood curdling holler, began t' toss buckets o' holly water at me (nearly drown me he did) then he took t' swat'n me with a bundle o' burn'n sage weed while jump'n round like a mad man...next thing I knew he had out he's dagger 'n twas tell'n th' others he had t' "cut th' demon outta me"!! :o

I do naught know what he had in store next, I jump'd outta th' winder 'n kept on run'n, ne'er look'd back!!!

...I think he may have been one o' Mission's medical students he was, he had that 'wild-eye' look he did!! :rolleyes:

Do naught worry Black Syren, Mad L will watch o'er ye, if that saw bone take t' cut'n on th' wrong limb or pull out one o' them voodoo dolls - I will shoots he'm where he stands!! :rolleyes: Then we will gets ye down t' New Orleans 'n find ye a proper doctor! :rolleyes:

I can assure you Madl, I am quite tame when I visit folks in the hosptial

Best of wishes fer ye Siren! We all luv ye and know you will pull thru!

Be sure to bring along some Pirate slippers with ye...

bestdressedchild_2042_102669122.gif

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Best of luck to you Syren. I just know you'll come through with flying colors...the Jolly Roger, of course! :rolleyes:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Well, I haven't heard from Syren's hubby yet but I did call the hospital again. Syren is out of surgery and in her room resting comfortably.

She is in Round Rock Medical Center

2400 Round Rock Avenue

Round Rock, TX 78681

1 512 341 1000

Room # 126

If you're gonna give me a headache, please bring me an aspirin!

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/

Well, I haven't heard from Syren's hubby yet but I did call the hospital again. Syren is out of surgery and in her room resting comfortably.

2400 Round Rock Avenue

Round Rock, TX 78681

1 512 341 1000

Room # 126

Whew.... thanks!

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I just got word from Syren's hubby. The surgery took about 3 hours and went very well. She felt a little nauseas during recovery so they gave her some meds that knocked her out again. They might release her from the hospital tomorrow evening.

Here is a direct line to Syren's room. 512 341 1126

Yup... just got the phone call, too. :huh: Hehehe she had a list of contacts for David to call. LOL... cute.

I'll let her rest and give her a call this evening.

Good to hear her surgery went well. Now she'll feel SO much better. My sis went through the exact same thing.

Thanks for the update, Lily. :)

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Whew! That is such good news. and a short stay as well :):):)

I will not try to call until we know shes up. Im sure she needs rest. Will you lplease et us know when you hear again?

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

I just got off the phone with a very groggy Syren. She says she hurtin' and is very tired from all the drugs. She also say's that she misses everyone.

We only stayed on the phone a minute but it sure was good to talk to her.

I just got off the phone with a very groggy Syren. She says she hurtin' and is very tired from all the drugs. She also say's that she misses everyone.

We only stayed on the phone a minute but it sure was good to talk to her.

(chuckle) Good to know...

The worst is over. Now she con work on just getting well. :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Okay, I know it's late and all that, and the surgery's done with and Syren's recovering, but:

Good luck wi' your surgery, Syren, and make sure the scalpel's sharp. Strange you didn't elect for the doc to use a cutlass...

You know...obsidian flakes make excellent scalpels, and there's some knappers that specialize in surgical knapping. I'm not one of them, but I can still bash you out some obsidian flakes that are incredibly sharp. It'd be up to you to sterilize them, tho...

Damn, thats sharp!

Yay Syren will be back in no time. So glad shes fixed up. Damn isnurance people...

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

2400 Round Rock Avenue

Round Rock, TX 78681

1 512 341 1000

Room # 126

Yaaaar! Good news and I hope more comes soon.

She sounded good! And says hi to everyone

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

I just got off the phone with a very groggy Syren. She says she hurtin' and is very tired from all the drugs.

Ah, good t' hear she's get'n better! Tell her naught t' hurt herself with none o' them 'drugs', she just needs more o' that Grog!

:ph34r:

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!