Upcoming Surgery...

Black Syren

As all the ADMIN and MODS are aware I wanted the rest of you to know as well, I am scheduled to have surgery on Tuesday the 17th of this month to remove the tumors that cause me to be severely anemic. It's been a long time coming and im eager to be well again and drive everyone nuts. I will be in Round Rock hospital for a couple of days and I will have someone post room numbers and such when Im in a room. Thank you for all the prayers and support, sometimes that kept me going when I felt I could not on my own.

Blessings to all,

Syren

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye lassie, ye can rest at ease as me own mum had a long tumor removed not but two year ago, it had grown into, down, then back out of her spinal cord; took th' docs neigh 6 yarrr t' figure it all out. They went in and opened her spinal cord up 'n removed th' beastie....she had 100% recovery and says she now feels wonderful and better then ever - see, th' saw bones o' today aint nothing like Mission at all; ye WILL return t' us with naught one but BOTH yer legs still in tack!!!

Best wishes t' ye, 'n a speedy recovery! (just tell th' desk NOT t' let Mission in if he show up!)

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

Syren

As I have already wished you prayers and a speedy recovery..

Here are some things to help you be as Hester said "In the pink"

Pink Roses pinkroses-1.jpg

Pink Bunny slippers and sunglasses so you can be "fabulously pink" for your visitors

pinkbunnyslipper.jpgpinksunglasses.jpg

and some pink hearts candy to munch!Pink-and-White-Candy-1.jpg

You get all fixed up gerl and well expect updates! * hugs *

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Watching over ye Cuz, know that we are with you in our best wishes and prayers.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

:blink:th' good Rev. Sam come t' give he's condolences t' an "upcom'n surgery"?!!? now that Can't be good!!!

Don't worry Black Syren, th' rest o' us be pull'n fer ye!!

Now them's not condolences Madl

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Now them's not condolences Madl

I dunno now, why last time one o' them Rev types came t' visit me in hospital he began t' pass he's hand across he's face then suddenly let out a blood curdling holler, began t' toss buckets o' holly water at me (nearly drown me he did) then he took t' swat'n me with a bundle o' burn'n sage weed while jump'n round like a mad man...next thing I knew he had out he's dagger 'n twas tell'n th' others he had t' "cut th' demon outta me"!! ;)

I do naught know what he had in store next, I jump'd outta th' winder 'n kept on run'n, ne'er look'd back!!!

...I think he may have been one o' Mission's medical students he was, he had that 'wild-eye' look he did!! ;)

Do naught worry Black Syren, Mad L will watch o'er ye, if that saw bone take t' cut'n on th' wrong limb or pull out one o' them voodoo dolls - I will shoots he'm where he stands!! ;) Then we will gets ye down t' New Orleans 'n find ye a proper doctor! :blink:

Thanks for all the well wishes, I probably will not be on again tonight as I have much to do to get the house ready while I am away. And it will be too early in the morn for me to post before I leave. I'll miss you all...And Brig we shall definitely get together one day for some mischief!

Take care all of you,

Syren

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Black Syren, I am set'n up a Tar Kin in me kitchen now:

Pine Tar Kin diagram - kitchen size

So I will have a fresh batch o' this:

White Pine Tar Cough Syrup

for ye when ye gets outta recovery - Do NOT let Mission be given ye none o' he's snake oils now, ye be need'n only th' best! :rolleyes: