Weighty Issues?

RustyNell

Thanks to RustyNells website link...I've taken the bull by the horns (again). I'm down 6 pounds from last Saturday and going back to the gym.

I'm right there with you regarding those darn hormones, Rusty...but I realize that the body isn't the same as it was in my mid-thirtys. I know that breakfast is a must...where as in my 20s it wasn't such a big deal.

We'll have to see. I need to loose about 20 by June 5! I will be trying to manage my weight with muscel training too.

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

Good on ya, Cheeky!!!!! I'm down 10 with my bike, weight training and watching the type and amount of foods I eat. I did have a bowl of ice cream yesterday as a monthly treat. I've been working hard on my business plan and have accomplished a lot in a short amount of time.

Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Damn! You would think working out would be easy. I've been doing it on and off for years. It's the age thing that is making it harder and harder to do what I use to do.

Example: My right shoulder for the last week has been in a constant pain. Not a major owie..but a continuous dull pain. Back in my 30s I would chalk it up to strain or perhaps over doing it. But now, I am beginning to ponder 'other reasons' such as Fibromyalgia, which I highly doubt,but you never know unless you get yourself checked out.

I guess I'll have to back off a bit (pooh) and go slower...

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

Keep it up everyone!!!!!

I'm down 18lbs now since mid january.... 2 lbs more and I'm 1/2 way there.... it's so close I can almost.... ok, not quite touch the midway point yet... but soon enough...

Lesse, what have I been doing.... walking an hour a day at a brisk pace while spinning poi so i work the whole body and periodic HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) and doing the 5 small meals a day. I know i have gained muscle, I can see it, so I am pretty sure I have knocked off even more fat.

I am also feeling much better! Woohoo!! God help the men who try to control me as Mary Read at PIP this year :)

Diosa

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com