Brig

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A.) Walk the plank.

T.) Cannon Crew.

Y.) Sing more.

R.) RIDE in the parade (even if it is on a bycycle)

E.) Sleep soundly when I sleep (I am hoping to have a battery for my CPAP machine. If I do everyone will sleep more soundly if I do ...hey! maybe i should take up donations! :lol:

P.) Spend more time with m'lads Captain Jim & Patrick. (Anyone know what happened to Rusty Red Wake this year?)

...(Anyone know what happened to Rusty Red Wake this year?)
opps ...Rusty Wild Rice ...I meshed my redheads. lol

I was sort of wondering where he was this year myself. He's an interesting guy to talk to.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

• 1 month later...

Not totally wreck my voice before the first singing starts. Bets are off after that.

Visit Mel Fisher Museum. It and I have unresolved history. I may never put that particular ghost to bed.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

I thought it was 'Old pirates never die, they just get a little dinghy." But then Key West is pretty dingy so I guess going to PiP is the same thing. :lol:

Do the Duval Crawl. Buy one of those T-shirts with a picture of all the bars and "So many bars, so little time" on it. Watch the sunset at Mallory Square then start doing the Crawl, crossing off each bar on the T-shirt as you enter. This will allow you to see how far you got when you wake up somewhere the next morning. ;)

JoePyratA.gif

• The Charles Towne Few - We shall sail... The sea will be our empire.

You mean there is a world outside of the Ft property???

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Hell I could do that with one eye closed... but then I am smart enough to remember the combination... ahem....

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

Hell I could do that with one eye closed... but then I am smart enough to remember the combination... ahem....

then ya must be to ...afeeered...to leave to comfy fort then......my Captain

(tehehehe)

besides...i wouldn't have to remember the infernal combination to the blasted lock...if'n you folk just stop tryin to lock me out!?!?! B)

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

afeeeered... damnation afraid? hell no, I have no bloody time to leave the comfy... I mean bloody fort... I made that sea bed and have had little chance to actually sleep in the thing...

Crewe of the Archangel

afeeeered... damnation afraid? hell no, I have no bloody time to leave the comfy... I mean bloody fort... I made that sea bed and have had little chance to actually sleep in the thing...

@#$%^ @%$@&* sea bed.

1. Manage to fire a gun (cannon)…perhaps this year…that’s when the restraint is lifted in at least three states!

2. Being able to stay up longer than 11 pm to enjoy everyone’s company. I kept running out of steam last year and found myself conking out about then. There were some great gatherings too!

3. Sing with the Bone Island crew. Yet, I may have my chance at Blackbeard’s this year.

4. Speak with our hosts, that and so many great people I didn’t have a chance to be social with. Damn! I need to arrive a day earlier just to say, ‘hi’!

5. I volunteer to keep Mae awake for 8 consecutive hours. This would involve large wadges of cash, a sharp stick and MP3 play….

Edited by Cheeky Actress

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

1. Attend the trial...I've somehow managed to miss it the past THREE years in a row.

2. Fire something. Flintlock, cannon, squirt gun...take what I can get.

3. Out-drink Mission. I'd say Mission and Stynky, but that would kill me.

4. Actually have a conversation with Patrick. One that doesn't involve cutting something off of him.

5. Keep Mae awake for 8 consecutive hours.

What about the rest of you? Personal goals for this year?

1.) I vow to..... OK I just wanna get there!!!! Period!!!

2.) I wanna cheer on my brother Mad Dog and if needed help him cheat his way to victory and thereby extend his reign of piratical terror!!

3.) I vow to be polite and play nice with those who have less common sense than my children...

4.) I vow to act studly and heroic even when I'll probably be tired and hungover...

5.) I vow to drop to my fighting weight and thereby avoid a gripper before I get to go to PIP!!

sig2.jpg

No rest for the wicked! Wait a minute... that's me?!

5. I volunteer to keep Mae awake for 8 consecutive hours. This would involve large wadges of cash, a sharp stick and MP3 play….

:( Okay so I get the sharp stick and the MP3 play....it's the cash that concerns me!

MaeBar-1.png

The world stands out on either side

No wider than the heart is wide.

~E. Millay