Pyrate Artist Trading Card Exchange

Ransom

:D:lol::(

INCOMING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Splat!!!!!!!........................... :lol:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No worries. Just send them as soon as you can... :(

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

Okay, today I received Pew's, and Sophia M Eisley's. Great Job, you guys!!!!

Cannibal Chrispy, when did you and Rusty Nell mail your cards? I thought you guys were the first, and I don't have them yet. :blink:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Okay, yesterday I got cards from:

Rusty Nell

Cannibal Chrispy

Patrick

Sjoroveren

Pyrateleather

All I can say is................YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!

All the cards are just so kewl! :D

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Sorry, but no. I haven't received yours or Michael's and Kate's. If you sent them regular rate, and not priority, it can take up to two weeks to get to my neck of the woods. :blink:

Honestly, as soon as the cards show up, I will post that I got them safe and sound.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Oi there,

The lack of arrival of Kate and my cards are my fault. I put them in my van to send them last week, and in all the rush to pack and get ready for our trip to Florida, I completely forgot to drop them in the box.... So Kate has taken them away from her irresponsible husband and will be sending them today.

Really sorry about that. :P

Michael_banner.jpg

Bad Michael! LOL

Really, I'm just glad to hear that they aren't lost in postal limbo land. As soon as I get all the cards, I will get them back out asap. I already have the little goody bags put together, and most of the return envelopes addressed. However, I am starting to get a little concerned over bbcbdutchman's cards. I would have thought they would be here by now. But, it really can take weeks, sometimes, for stuff to get to Grants Pass, if you don't mail it priority.

Oh, and Chrispy, if you had an art book out in this round, you'd be drumming your fingers for a year....that's how much time will have passed before the round is over. There would be a trench drummed into your table, and you'd have no fingers left! LOL <_<

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Okay, the dutchman's cards did not arrive today either. So, I'm going to do this. If his haven't arrived by the time I get Michael's and Kate's, I'm going to mail the packets out anyway, including the one to the dutchman, as he can't be blamed for a postal mix up or delay.

When his finally get here, I will pop them in envelopes and mail them out to all of you.

bbcddutchman, I will need your mailing address.

Let's all keep our fingers crossed that his cards have not been lost in the postal twilight zone. :rolleyes:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Okay, I got Michael's and Kate's cards today—very kewl! Nothing from dutchman. I next go into town on Wednesday, which is when I will mail out the packets, even if the dutchman's cards have not come in.

And again, bbcbdutchman, I need your mailing address.

As previously stated, if and when the missing cards arrive, I will forward them on to everyone. I'm sorry, bbcbdutchman, and really hope your cards have not been lost. :blink:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Well, gang, CARDS GO OUT TODAY!!!!

Please, when you receive them, post here that you have. When everyone has their cards safe and sound, I will start a picture thread so we can show everyone else on the Pub what fun we had. I just don't want to start it before all the cards are at home port, and spoil the surprise. Also, I took a picture of all the cards, mailing envelopes, and goody bags when they were spread out on my dining room table — they covered the whole table! Almost 120 cards!

Thanks again to everyone who played...you guys rock, and so does all of your artwork! :D

BTW, bbcddutchman's cards have apparently been lost in the mail. I have been in contact with him, and he says he will make a new set, and mail them out individually to us all. So, he may be contacting you for snail mail addys.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

I got mine yesterday, had to show them to th' regulars in the Restaurant who saw my card and the Candie Kane cards as I was working on them......