Airship Pyrates at Burning Man

Patrick Hand

I'm sure She does, and I'm sure you'll have a good time. (BTW, others might have just called it good Karma. :rolleyes: )

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday I received in the mail a very special communique from a Col. Patterson. It was postmarked Sept. 4 2010, Black Rock City. The brief message within talked of the observations being made of weather conditions, photographic opportunities, and the special attention soon to be given to something called "Critical Tits", which I can only speculate on. The unique postmark and lively report, make this missive very special, and will be put among the receiver's most important papers and correspondence. :unsure:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

• 2 weeks later...

Well.... in theroy... I should be gettin me photos tomarrow...... but knowin' wot a lazy .....ergh person... I be... they should be up sometime within th next week......

YAY.....

• 2 weeks later...

OK.... I finaly got the photos on Saturday.... so now all I have to do is scan some of them and post.....

Hey... it's Only been one Month sence Burning Man....... :lol:

OK... here they are.......

BurningMan-1.jpg

My camp on Monday..... Just before the rain....

BurningMan-2.jpg

The Playa is composed of dehydrated Elmer's Glue and Baby Powder.....I'm not use to wearing platform heels.....

BurningMan-3.jpg

But the rainbow afterwords was brilliant (too bad it didn't photograph as bright as it was there...)

Looks like you had a grand time, Patrick, even with the rain, mud and dust. I love all the little items on your table. Where did you find the clock, or did you make that as well.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg