In port again!

Kidd Dread

Aye! I'm back...

Gone a while and things 'round here sure have changed Mates and Lasssss! A new look I see...

Been reading and glad to see some of ye ol' faces still about. New ones as well, Welcome to the sweet trade!

And thank ye "calm water Gods" me name is still working, tis' wasnt fed to the fishees. That alone was a welcome home.

...and I uploaded my avatar from this "pc" thing and behold, it worked! Life is grand I tells ye!

Gettin' ready to go to the Ren-Faire here in South Florida (Quiet Waters Park).

Me family (who are no longer in South Florida) has a house we built (no, not a booth) at the Faire selling clothing, fine garments they be!

We closed our costume/dance wear shop in Pembroke Pines after 27 years and they retired.

Most of them moved to Tennessee and they be doin' the Ren-Faire circuit 'round the country.

I'll join them when I can. For now I be a lone pyrate here in South Florida. Looking for more of me kind to

"hang" with (maybe that wasnt the right choice of words!).

Well, enuf talk Sea Wolves, Drinks be on me. Tis that Rum Me smells? I ARH Home Indeed!

-Kidd Dread (or Dredd, both emails work!)

...up close and personal means one of two things:

You are either waking up with me in the morn or I am the last face you will ever see...</span>

Well here be somethin' t' keep a lonely Florida pirate busy:

2009 Ministry of Rum Tasting Competition

The 2009 Ministry of Rum Tasting Competition has been scheduled for May 14-15, 2009 in the Florida Room at the Delano Hotel in Miami's famed South Beach. For more information, follow the link on the front page of the Ministry of Rum website.

Ministry O' Rum link

So how 'bout another round...t' get in shape that be :lol:

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

Welcome back aboard Kid Dread, all us recent additions to the crew, like Calico Anne and me, be lookin' to get back some o' that rum we had to dish out when we came aboard.

:rolleyes:

WRT the Rum Renaissance in Miami, here's the schedule... Looks like if'n we were goin' to raid Miami, this might be the time to do it!

Rum Renaissance Miami 2009

Rum Renaissance

Friday, May 15 - Sunday, May 17, 2009

Miami Shore Club - South Beach, Miami

VIP Parties sponsored by some of the best sugar cane spirits from the Caribbean.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Rum Renaissance exhibition on the beach

The finest selection of sugar cane spirits in Florida.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Pool party at the Miami Shore Club

Relax and enjoy sugar cane spirits at one of the most famous pools on Miami Beach

Music, food, entertainment and more

Edited by Joe Pyrat

JoePyratA.gif

• The Charles Towne Few - We shall sail... The sea will be our empire.