FlaRF Pirate Weekend

RedJessi

SOPHIA!! don't laugh - because you didn't use your entire name when introduced to me... only Sophia I didn't realise who I was meeting, until just now... LOL sorry I have a tendancy to unintentionally walk through life in a daze...glad to have met you in person!

I don't have much of a chance to get on here lately.

Glad Chrispy got you the info on the hula hoop.

And again so nice meeting you.... can't wait to see photos.

RNR2.gif

“PIRACY, n. Commerce without its folly-swaddles, just as God made it.”

Ambrose Bierce

Bawdy has been talking about maybe going back Fantasy weekend. Maybe we'll try out Steam Punkin it too..have to see if we can fit it in our schedule... i think the Fantasy weekend is weekend after next. Next weekend is Wenches Weekend

RNR2.gif

“PIRACY, n. Commerce without its folly-swaddles, just as God made it.”

Ambrose Bierce

Bawdy has been talking about maybe going back Fantasy weekend. Maybe we'll try out Steam Punkin it too..have to see if we can fit it in our schedule... i think the Fantasy weekend is weekend after next. Next weekend is Wenches Weekend

Ah, bummer, that's the weekend Mae and I are going to B.A.R.F. in Tampa. I'd love to steam it up with you guys! :( Take pictures!

Oh, how beautiful it used to be

Just you and me, far beyond the sea

-Nightwish

Alice Mason, Crewe of the Archangel

Anyone get a chance to stop by any of the sword booths? I think I have 3 guys doing that show that all carry my work. I have sent some pretty crazy items down to FL this year.

I heard that at the ft.L show a pair of custom cutlasses with a "twist" theme sold last weekend. Curious if I know the new owner.

-1st Mate of Pirates Magazine

-Bladesmith/Owner of That Works Studio

http://youtube.com/thatworks

thatworks.shop

Brig,

The weekend after next is the last weekend to bring 4 can goods and get buy one get one free admission.

Also, you can give blood that weekend to get free admission (at least that is what I was told last weekend.)

There is a vendor at BARF who has an assortment of Steampunk accessories (goggles, masks, gear stuff...)

Mickey Flint

First Mate o' the Harbinger

Me Website...

l_86c90f45206f4ce9bad5d7f52fdc1fc6.jpg

Anyone get a chance to stop by any of the sword booths? I think I have 3 guys doing that show that all carry my work. I have sent some pretty crazy items down to FL this year.

I heard that at the ft.L show a pair of custom cutlasses with a "twist" theme sold last weekend. Curious if I know the new owner.

Hey Matt,

Was at BARF last weekend in Tampa and there was some pretty cool cutlasses at Starfire forge. They seemed to be a bit ornate compared to the rest of the wares that they had. I saw one that they called the Long John Silver style that was pretty cool. Another had a skull as a counter balance and an open had guard.

Mickey Flint

Me Website...

Hey Matt,

Was at BARF last weekend in Tampa and there was some pretty cool cutlasses at Starfire forge. They seemed to be a bit ornate compared to the rest of the wares that they had. I saw one that they called the Long John Silver style that was pretty cool. Another had a skull as a counter balance and an open had guard.

Yup those were mine. The starfire dealer down there sells both starfire and my stuff (BKS). Its easy to tell, but incase you have trouble just look for the BKS stamp on the blade.

-1st Mate of Pirates Magazine

-Bladesmith/Owner of That Works Studio

http://youtube.com/thatworks

thatworks.shop

Hey Matt,

Yup those were mine. The starfire dealer down there sells both starfire and my stuff (BKS). Its easy to tell, but incase you have trouble just look for the BKS stamp on the blade.

Was the Long John Silver yours? I fell in LOVE with that. Do you have a picture?

Mickey Flint

Me Website...

Sure. The part that is refered to as the Long John Silver is the guard. Here is the LJS on a slightly curved blade with a narrow fuller up the spine.

l_795edea0e73013a8bce277fb177bdde0.jpg

That what you meant?

OH YEAH! Thats the one...

**Drools onto self**

I am in LOVE! I am saving me pennies...

Mickey Flint

Me Website...

• 3 weeks later...